The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGNORE - Portal and Forum on the same page?

2 posters

Go down

IGNORE - Portal and Forum on the same page? Empty IGNORE - Portal and Forum on the same page?

Post by Emilylark Tue 7 Feb - 21:58

I'm in the process of working on my forum, but there's one thing I cannot figure out. Is there a way to have the forum appear on your portal page (in the center column)? That way, all of the important information is there, along with the forums, chatbox etc.

I have one other question about the portal. My site's at: http://rakeoftheaurora.forumotion.com/. There's a lot of space between the nav bar and the top of my portal widgets (news, chatbox...). Is there a way to remove that extra blank space, or is that there for logging in purposes? I tried adding the following code to my CSS, but it didn't help:

.mainmenu {
margin-top: -100px;
margin-bottom: -100px;}

Thank you all for the help.

This topic was never solved. I decided to do something else.

Last edited by Emilylark on Sat 11 Feb - 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Emilylark

Language : English

Back to top Go down

IGNORE - Portal and Forum on the same page? Empty Re: IGNORE - Portal and Forum on the same page?

Post by gamershell Sat 11 Feb - 17:34

Please ask in the CODING sections. You may get the accurate answer.

AND PLEASE MARK THIS TOPIC AS SOLVED IN ORDER TO RELIEF THE MODERATORS..

THANK YOU Very Happy

Last edited by Sanket on Sat 11 Feb - 18:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold & Color Removed)
gamershell
gamershell
Forumember

Male Posts : 77
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum