The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAM IN MY Inbox here

3 posters

Go down

SPAM  IN MY Inbox here Empty SPAM IN MY Inbox here

Post by GalaJess February 8th 2012, 8:04 pm

To the support team - i seem to have 2 SPAM posts in my inbox here. One would think this being a Support forum, the security would be tighter than it is.

Let me copy and paste the email address the spam came from - and perhaps you could block her.

DEAREST ,ONE

From jessicaroland To GalaJess, Yesterday at 11:56 am

Dearest ,one
I am sure this email would come to you by supprise , since we have not corresponded earlier than now.I am Jessica Roland .A citizen of Ivory Coast I am 21 years old girl. I hope you will be capable of rendering me with this help which is my reason of contacting you, My Father was the President of Ivory Coast Real Estate Association a post which he held for over 12 years before he was poisoned recently and i believe by his wicked partners ,my mother died while i was still a baby and i barely recognized her looks,He secretly called me and told me that he has $5.500,000,usd in his bank account in Lome capital city of Togo,and he used my name as the next of Kin as his only daughter while depositing the funds.He told me further that if he do not survive i should travel to Lome captial city of Togo where he deposited the funds and avoid going back to his friends ,rather i should seek for a foriegn partner in any country of my choice where i will transfer this money for investment ,i seek your honourable assistace in being my partner so i can have this money transferd into your custody so you can serve as my guardians to this funds since i am 21years and have no idea on investments .also to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education while you control the investment as i continue my study, this would be concluded within seven days if you indicate your enterest and readiness in helping me out.please write me back jessica.roland00@yahoo.com

Regards.
Jessica Roland

Thank you for addressing this concern.

GalaJess
GalaJess
Forumember

Female Posts : 66
Language : English

http://brandon.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

SPAM  IN MY Inbox here Empty Re: SPAM IN MY Inbox here

Post by Nera. February 8th 2012, 8:27 pm

Hi,

Please send a screen shot of the PM you got to MrMario's or Sanket's PM box.

Thank you.

Topic Locked
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

SPAM  IN MY Inbox here Empty Re: SPAM IN MY Inbox here

Post by MrMario February 8th 2012, 8:29 pm

Hello,

The user is banned. Please check the profile before reporting.

Thanks!
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down