The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum

4 posters

Go down

Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum Empty Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 11:03 pm

I recently had a topic about this (which has been locked) to upload whatever from Photobucket to Servimg.

This has all been done but now a couple months later this error has occurred once more. Right now the site here you don't even need to login and you see their 'problem'.
I have done everything my old topic had suggested but nothing has changed.

Please help.

Click me for the old topic

Back to top Go down

Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum Empty Re: Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum

Post by Sir Chivas™ February 25th 2012, 12:39 am

Same thing happened too me. I believe that the Skin Background Pictures or something, has been deleted. That's what happens when you delete a Photoshop Picture, It looks like that.

Hello,

You have two options. One wait till the images return once the person who created them and host them pay for unlimited or go ahead and find a new skin and host your images on your host to prevent this.

Mr. Mario, is right. You have does 2 options.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6965
Language : EN, FR, ES

Back to top Go down

Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum Empty Re: Photobucket Spreading stuff all over forum

Post by Guest February 25th 2012, 12:19 pm

Last time this happened was lastvmbadges account.
I'm not sure...there are no pictures in that area. All pictures on the site are on Servimg not Phitobucket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla990 February 25th 2012, 12:44 pm

I can't work out the forum version you are running but that seems to be a problem with the image being used for the navigation at both the top and bottom of the page.

The specific address for the image is:
https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z301/lastfmbadges/a1/navbar2-1.png

What I would recommend, is going into the Administration Panel and going to "Display > Pictures and Colors - Pics Management" and scrolling down that first list of images to see if something comes up like that photobucket image or you can spot the link. Then I would find a replacement image or use a new image host like servimg. If you can't find the image in there, you might have to go into "Display > Pictures and Colors - Colors > CSS Stylesheet" and do a search for for the image.
Vanilla990
Forumember

Male Posts : 69
Language : English

http://www.rsglobalchat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Photobucket_AK February 28th 2012, 4:55 pm

Hi all, I'm with Photobucket Support.

Sorry that happened! The problem was too many views of that page, which exceeded the allowable bandwidth for a free Photobucket account. I have upgraded that account to unlimited bandwidth for a month for free in order to get the image viewable again. Unfortunately, I can't keep doing this indefinitely, and that account has been inactive for over two years so it's doubtful that user will ever upgrade to unlimited bandwidth.

@Annabeth Granger, your best move would be to save that image and then upload it to a site or account that you control. You can then prevent this from ever happening again Smile

Take care,
Andrew@Photobucket Support
Photobucket_AK

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2012, 1:05 am

Thanks but the problem is I don't know which image it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 1st 2012, 2:32 am

Would be best to get all urls to the images.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2012, 11:10 pm

They are all from different sites. Only this one is weird:

PATH_IMG_FAalbum_en/upload_pic.gif

Back to top Go down