The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in

2 posters

Go down

Would A WordPress Feature interest you

[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Left11100%[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Right11 100% 
[ 1 ]
[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Left110%[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Empty [Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in

Post by ShinGamix February 26th 2012, 5:25 am

Hello FotF.
I have a game forum here and also a WP Blog. I uses the search feature and searched the topics for WordPress features or integration. I found four topics that were at least two years old and none any more recent. I am just wondering if anything has changed since these topics were posted because they were all in the garbage bin now. Personally, I would like to have my WordPress as my forum HomePage or the Portal page. I am not sure if any type of WordPress connectivity is even possible, but since those topics were so out dated I wanted to ask or at least suggest it. I also would like to have my forum and my WordPress Blog with similar looks since They are both named essential the same thing.
ShinGamix
ShinGamix
Forumember

Male Posts : 181
Language : English

http://shingamix.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in Empty Re: [Poll]WordPress integration/plug-in

Post by Jophy February 26th 2012, 11:23 am

Hi,

If you would like to ask about this, you can post on the support section, or if you want to suggest it, please post it on the suggestion section. Thank you Smile

Topic Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down