Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Go down

Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

I don't know how this done , I did not break the Terms & Service of my forum then this still happens.



Someone is trying to Ruin my Forum,. Sad
Please I even don't remove the Footer just to see I obey the Terms.

Manager, Need help about this.
THis is the second time i got this thing.
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 am

THere's Nothing., Sad
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by meghraj_baria on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 am

You should behave according to the Terms Of Services of forumotion. They're important and they're like school's rule, so follow them Very Happy


I think you've have the hacking forum, that's the reason Wink

meghraj_baria
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : India

http://www.gamingdebates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

You meghraj_baria is the one who Report the Forum.

Well , I did not put a Black Hat Hacking Section instead I put White Hat Hacking Section for Computer Protection in case you are intruded by a malware,spyware ,virus or anything that may help you risks.

Nothing Else...

And by the way , I see you before here have Full Warning Bar then now we are same. LOL


Are you trusted ?? I got this Warning coz I am always bumping. =,=
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by meghraj_baria on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Come on dude, i know you're jealous of me. Please don't abuse here on forumotion. Don't break the help.forumotion.com's rule. It will get you banned.

meghraj_baria
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : India

http://www.gamingdebates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by Base on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm

meghraj_baria: Stop trying to start a flame war, or you will be banned. If either of you have any problems with each other then please use the report system, otherwise do NOT argue on the support forum. May I remind you both that you're both on your last warning. Thank you.
avatar
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Reputation : 1693
Language : English and French
Location : United Kingdom, England

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by APE on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am

your forum has some thing on it to do with hacking, Downloads, or maybe photo's or nude or maybe its porn you must look over all your forum and remove any of them i have put in the list and then see if the warning goseon the 26th then your fine but if not your site will be removed and you will not ever get it back sorry



avatar
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 12458
Reputation : 1304
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by meghraj_baria on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 am

@Base wrote:meghraj_baria: Stop trying to start a flame war, or you will be banned. If either of you have any problems with each other then please use the report system, otherwise do NOT argue on the support forum. May I remind you both that you're both on your last warning. Thank you.

My friend, see who has posted the FIRST topic which starts a FLAME WAR. Don't put my name forward first! Laughing

meghraj_baria
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : India

http://www.gamingdebates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by Sir Chivas™ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am

I believe that is due to the fact that you have ''Free downloading links''

for example, I was going through your forum and i found this : http://greyphantom.canadianforum.net/f32-license-serials-key-gen-keys




Attention!
- Please provide your forum URL at all times.
- When the issue is solved, please y it as solved.


avatar
Sir Chivas™
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 6811
Reputation : 433
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 am

@Sir Chivas™ wrote:I believe that is due to the fact that you have ''Free downloading links''

for example, I was going through your forum and i found this : http://greyphantom.canadianforum.net/f32-license-serials-key-gen-keys

That is a Paid Serials made by Users.
Is that prohibited??
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am

@APE wrote:your forum has some thing on it to do with hacking, Downloads, or maybe photo's or nude or maybe its porn you must look over all your forum and remove any of them i have put in the list and then see if the warning goseon the 26th then your fine but if not your site will be removed and you will not ever get it back sorry

There is no Porn. That meghraj register to my forum and mess up all the Porn Images and I deleted coz it is against Terms & Service.
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by meghraj_baria on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

Why are u telling lies grey phantom? Talk by PM if you're jealous, don't start flame wars, it is against TOS of forumotion, just as BASE told above!

meghraj_baria
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : India

http://www.gamingdebates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by meghraj_baria on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 am

@GreyPhantom wrote:
@Sir Chivas™ wrote:I believe that is due to the fact that you have ''Free downloading links''

for example, I was going through your forum and i found this : http://greyphantom.canadianforum.net/f32-license-serials-key-gen-keys

That is a Paid Serials made by Users.
Is that prohibited??

If that is paid, why did u delete it?

meghraj_baria
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : India

http://www.gamingdebates.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am

@Base wrote:meghraj_baria: Stop trying to start a flame war, or you will be banned. If either of you have any problems with each other then please use the report system, otherwise do NOT argue on the support forum. May I remind you both that you're both on your last warning. Thank you.

Hello Sir , if you would mind this is the 3rd times meghraj_baria registered to my forum.
When I visited my forum it is full of nude post pasted with porn images. Believe it or not , am I going to ruin my own Forum ? Not right. So please I don't wanna have deleted Forum.
This is the user that he used , I always blocked his IP so that he can't flood anymore.

This is some proofs to show you :


And this proof also :
Hence I send him a PM because I was to upset that he ruin my Forum and thanks God there is a Utilities that I see.


Read it? He deleted me from his forum for the reason that I don't know.




All I want is just the good of my Forum.


I HOPE YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHO IS IN POOR ONE IN THIS SITUATION. Sad Sad Sad
[img][/img]
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Uhm , Why is this Happening?

Post by GreyPhantom on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am

@meghraj_baria wrote:
@GreyPhantom wrote:
@Sir Chivas™️ wrote:I believe that is due to the fact that you have ''Free downloading links''

for example, I was going through your forum and i found this : http://greyphantom.canadianforum.net/f32-license-serials-key-gen-keys

That is a Paid Serials made by Users.
Is that prohibited??

If that is paid, why did u delete it?

You know why , If i still insist that it is paid I am sure no one believes me. :wouhou:
avatar
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : Philippines

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum