The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section!

2 posters

Go down

I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section! Empty I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section!

Post by GREENER March 20th 2012, 10:04 pm

When i edit and save changes in the widgets and announcment section - the changes dont appear - when i hit SAVE - it just reverts to its original status....

big problem - any help with this is huegly appreaciate and i TY in advance for any effort in solving this,,,
GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section! Empty Re: I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section!

Post by GREENER March 20th 2012, 10:20 pm

my problem was with my web browser... i switched to a different browser (my usual browser went through an "upgrade" recently - and i can save the changes i wanted to make as needed - i hope this post helps someone else who finds them in this situation!
GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section! Empty Re: I cant edit Widgets & Announcment section!

Post by ShowStopper March 23rd 2012, 10:03 am

GREENER wrote:my problem was with my web browser... i switched to a different browser (my usual browser went through an "upgrade" recently - and i can save the changes i wanted to make as needed - i hope this post helps someone else who finds them in this situation!

What was your original browser, and to which new one did you switch to that worked?
ShowStopper
Forumember

Female Posts : 68
Language : English | HTML | Javascript | CSS

http://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum