The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really REALLY need people to help me with this.

2 posters

Go down

I really REALLY need people to help me with this.  Empty I really REALLY need people to help me with this.

Post by Goldenbutterfly March 21st 2012, 5:10 am

Okay, so I'm one of those few people who is an admin for a forum and I can't remember my password. It says the security "Disallow admin to send new password" is active, but that's not the only problem. I really need this forum deleted because it's something I made in like what, 6th grade? It's actually pretty embarrassing and I'm one of those people who has a first name that you can easily search up on google, and find you know, embarrassing stuff. So anyways, I just really need my forum deleted.. That's the main thing and I can't do it because I can't log in. Is there anyone who could private message me or something that can help me out? I don't think I reached the amount of posts to PM any members so I'm not sure, but I'm not actually planning to use this website as often. Is there anyone on here who could help me get this forum deleted for me?
Goldenbutterfly

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I really REALLY need people to help me with this.  Empty Re: I really REALLY need people to help me with this.

Post by Guest March 21st 2012, 6:27 am

Hi!

Please read this topic: https://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password
Then you can delete your forum. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I really REALLY need people to help me with this.  Empty Re: I really REALLY need people to help me with this.

Post by Shadow March 21st 2012, 9:20 am

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down