The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I be deactivate my old forum address?

2 posters

Go down

How can I be deactivate my old forum address? Empty How can I be deactivate my old forum address?

Post by musictraining April 4th 2012, 7:59 pm

I want to make a new address for my forum (by the forum address menu), but I don't want to be active my old address. How can I do that?
musictraining
musictraining
Forumember

Language : GREEK

Back to top Go down

How can I be deactivate my old forum address? Empty Re: How can I be deactivate my old forum address?

Post by kirk April 4th 2012, 8:55 pm

did you buy a domain?

You can change your forum address at anytime, but if you baught a doamin name, then you will lose that and have to pay for another.Other then that if it just a sub-domain you can change the adrress and give it like 48 hours and the old address will no longer come up..

It will so as a non exsiting forum, but can take a couple days to fully go through, Soon as you change your address you can use that right right away, be sure to book mark it Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

How can I be deactivate my old forum address? Empty Re: How can I be deactivate my old forum address?

Post by musictraining April 4th 2012, 9:46 pm

I bought a domain name from the forumotion just before. So, my old address will not still be active after about 5 days. Isn't it?
musictraining
musictraining
Forumember

Language : GREEK

Back to top Go down