The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Forum blocked by PlusNet as a result of other forum flagged by IWF

+3
Darren1
batfield
zaphod99
7 posters

Go down

Pro Admin Re: Forum blocked by PlusNet as a result of other forum flagged by IWF

Post by zaphod99 April 5th 2012, 8:28 pm

Just for your information, this problem https://help.forumotion.com/t106870-forum-blocked-by-plusnet-as-a-result-of-other-forum-flagged-by-iwf is now back un-solved, access via PlusNet is being blocked again today. Crying or Very sad
zaphod99

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Re: Forum blocked by PlusNet as a result of other forum flagged by IWF

Post by batfield April 5th 2012, 11:21 pm

yup i am same on chesilbeach.forumotion.net

Only way to see it is via an anonymous proxy or using something like:

http://www.proxybrowsing.com/

fufufu
batfield

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Re: Forum blocked by PlusNet as a result of other forum flagged by IWF

Post by Darren1 April 5th 2012, 11:24 pm

Hi,

Our Pro-Admin will drop by and whiz her magic on Tuesday, after the long weekend Very Happy

I sincerely apologize about this issue.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphod99 April 6th 2012, 9:35 am

This appeared to be fixed on Wednesday but since Thursday I have been unable to access our forum reliably, getting intermittent time-out errors or sometimes this error:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://t-a-c.actionboard.net/post

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply

Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Generated Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:30:02 GMT by pcl-iwfcache04.plus.net (squid)
Right now it is still only partially working as I can intermittently read our forum but get the squid error when trying to post.

Don't want to use a proxy, doing so potentially gives away my username/password to the person running the proxy.

Odd that I can post to this forumotion forum but not t-a-c.actionboard.net ...

Last edited by zaphod99 on April 6th 2012, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
zaphod99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 6th 2012, 9:37 am

I'll forward this thread to Leeloo. Please be patient. Thanks Smile
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow April 6th 2012, 12:31 pm

Hello !

And thanks for your patience.

I tried to contact IWf and Plusnet in the middle of the week, still can't get any answer.
I've checked the list of forums that was forwarded to me but there was no content so serious. We'll go on searching why they are blocking the service !
Hope this will soon fixed and thanks a lot for your cooperation Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphod99 April 14th 2012, 10:50 am

Access to our forum (via plusnet) is broken again today, timing out just like it did in the beginning.

http://t-a-c.actionboard.net/
Same goes for http://chesilbeach.forumotion.net/
zaphod99

Back to top Go down

Post by Split-Lee April 15th 2012, 12:17 am

Having issues with Plus Net users on my forum too any news??
Cheers,

~Lee
Split-Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphod99 April 15th 2012, 12:47 am

Ensure all of your members contact PlusNet through their "Member Centre" and open a ticket. To get to the buried ticket-opening page they should go to "Help Assistant" > "Technical Support" > "Other". Otherwise PlusNet think it's just me complaining, they need to know that they are inconveniencing thousands of users.
zaphod99

Back to top Go down

Post by Split-Lee April 15th 2012, 12:56 am

zaphod99 wrote:Ensure all of your members contact PlusNet through their "Member Centre" and open a ticket. To get to the buried ticket-opening page they should go to "Help Assistant" > "Technical Support" > "Other". Otherwise PlusNet think it's just me complaining, they need to know that they are inconveniencing thousands of users.

I have forwarded this to those effected.
Split-Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow April 16th 2012, 9:52 am

Hello,

Still didn't received any answer from Plusnet in despite of my 2 emails... I don't forget your issue and I will persevere !

Thanks
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHazard April 19th 2012, 6:53 pm

I'm having the same problem. of course I use Plusnet, which has been completely down today. What a waste of money! The proxy server worked although not all the site functions worked.

I rang Pluanet and there was a one hour wait so I am now going to head off to their website. I won't hold my breath that they will do something anytime soon.
LadyHazard

Back to top Go down