The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator

3 posters

Go down

User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator Empty User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator

Post by Zerotheheroe 08.04.12 14:05

Hello,

I have a user which has moderator rights. They do not show their changes in the administration panel.. under moderation actions it does not have a log for their actions. I know they've edited a topic before, but howcome it hasn't shown it?
Zerotheheroe
Zerotheheroe
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.clancaos.net

Back to top Go down

User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator Empty Re: User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator

Post by Sanket 08.04.12 14:50

General>Forum Security
Moderation tab
Check moderation actions there.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator Empty Re: User not displayed as Moderator, but is Moderator

Post by Darren1 08.04.12 23:59

Hi,

Some actions aren't yet recorded and were unaware if they ever will be, namely editing the profile.

Does it by any chance show up when you change the selection to 'Admin'?
If there is other pages, it may be listed there, or even search actions for him via the search box Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerotheheroe 09.04.12 0:02

I searched his name and nothing came up period..
Zerotheheroe
Zerotheheroe
Forumember

http://www.clancaos.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 09.04.12 0:10

Hmm, lets do a wildcard search for the user, type a part of his name and put a '*' for the end, so for example I'd put in 'Darr*' instead of 'Darren1', and if nothing shows up try putting one in from, for example '*Darr*'
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum