The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Niko
ssokollss
6 posters

Go down

Pro Admin Log in Issue when trying to manage backup

Post by ssokollss April 10th 2012, 3:56 pm

I tried to log in to manage backup settings. Although I logged in only one time with the correct username and password, I got a message saying I had tried to log in 20 times with the wrong username and password, and couldn't log in for 360 minutes. This is now the second time this has happened. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue or if i even can fix it. There is a BIG difference between trying to log in once and logging in 20 times, so I know this isn't something I have done.
ssokollss
ssokollss

Female Posts : 6
Language : English

http://kittieguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Log in Issue when trying to manage backup

Post by Niko April 10th 2012, 6:57 pm

Hello,

can you please, share a screen of the error-message?
Thanks... Waiting for your answer... Mr. Green

Friendly
Niko
Niko
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 3100
Language : English, Italian, French

https://www.fmcodes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 7:16 pm

Niko!, you can try it on a test forum, then you will see whats the problem. Wink

Yes, I know this error message. And I think it's not possible to log in only 1 time, getting that message. It's a little bit strange for me.
Are you sure, you don't tried the same some time before getting this error message? I'm still confused..

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 10th 2012, 10:07 pm

This issue has been reported.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by ssokollss April 11th 2012, 12:33 am

Didn't take a screen shot. I should have but didn't. I am absolutely positive I only logged in once. It is most definitely strange. Thank you for reporting this slg.
ssokollss
ssokollss

Female Posts : 6

http://kittieguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 11th 2012, 1:23 am

I already reported this, our pro admin is currently looking into it Wink please be patient. Thanks.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow April 11th 2012, 10:23 am

ssokollss wrote:I tried to log in to manage backup settings. Although I logged in only one time with the correct username and password, I got a message saying I had tried to log in 20 times with the wrong username and password, and couldn't log in for 360 minutes. This is now the second time this has happened. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue or if i even can fix it. There is a BIG difference between trying to log in once and logging in 20 times, so I know this isn't something I have done.

Hello !

Can you please send me by PM your forum URL and your creation email address ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfutures April 24th 2012, 5:48 pm

Leeloo wrote:
ssokollss wrote:I tried to log in to manage backup settings. Although I logged in only one time with the correct username and password, I got a message saying I had tried to log in 20 times with the wrong username and password, and couldn't log in for 360 minutes. This is now the second time this has happened. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue or if i even can fix it. There is a BIG difference between trying to log in once and logging in 20 times, so I know this isn't something I have done.

Hello !

I am having the same (360 minutes) problem....I haven't reached my post requirements to send a PM but I do need help! Thanks. MJfutures
mjfutures

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 25th 2012, 6:24 am

mjfutures wrote:
Leeloo wrote:

Hello !

I am having the same (360 minutes) problem....I haven't reached my post requirements to send a PM but I do need help! Thanks. MJfutures
You need 2 posts to send PM's Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum