The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel

2 posters

Go down

Solved Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel

Post by gljiva April 19th 2012, 3:27 pm

Hello there.
First of all, I'd like to note that I've been through FAQ and I haven't found a solution to this problem and there are no topics like this one made by other users.

The problem is next. In the picture from the guides, there should be a "homepage name" on my admin panel - general - forum - configuration. As seen in this picture:

https://help.forumotion.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi74.servimg.com%2Fu%2Ff74%2F12%2F84%2F54%2F56%2Fgenera10.jpg

However, I don't have that option in my admin panel. Now, this wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have to change a mistake in typing that I made when creating my forum. - http://hfds.forumcroatian.com
As you can see in the header, it says "Hrvatski Flying Disk Savez", while it should say "Disc" instead. I tried changing that on the panel, but it only changes the header on my admin panel, not on the actual forum. Here are some screen shots provided:

forum header:
Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel Header1

admin panel header:
Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel Header2

admin panel missing homepage name option:
Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel Forumsettings

As you can see, compared to the picture from the guide, I'm obviously left out on the homepage name option. What I'd like would be (if possible of course) either of two things: somehow enabling that option for me OR changing the homepage name so it will say "Disc" instead of "Disk".

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by gljiva on April 19th 2012, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
gljiva

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 4:03 pm

Hi!

Go to Administration Panel => General => Forum promotion => Search engines => Referencing : metatags => Homepage title. Wink

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Missing "homapage name" in general-forum-configuration tab on admin panel

Post by gljiva April 19th 2012, 4:13 pm

Thanks mate, me love you long time for this! :wouhou:
gljiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 19th 2012, 4:29 pm

Since this thread is marked as solved, this will be moved now.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down