The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages

4 posters

Go down

phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages Empty phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages

Post by Made April 25th 2012, 3:55 am

Hi all! I've assigned a background for my homepage but I want to change it to the "inner pages". That is, I want the background of the forums to be different to that of the homepage.

Any tips on how to do that? Thanks so much!

My forum is http://elisetestonefans.userboard.net/

Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages Empty Re: phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages

Post by Stephen- April 25th 2012, 3:56 am

Hello,

Do you mean how to change the background color of your forum ?
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages Empty Re: phpbb3 - How to change background of inner pages

Post by Made April 25th 2012, 4:13 am

Hi Raizen! Nope, I mean I want the background "image" to be different in the forums than in my homepage. If you look at my forum, the homepage has the image of a woman sitting on a piano. Well, for example, what I want is that if I go into "Elise General Discussion" forum, the background image changes.

That makes sense to you?

Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- April 25th 2012, 4:18 am

So you want your banner (if i'm not mistaken) to be redirected to "Elise General Discussion" ?
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ April 25th 2012, 4:24 am

Hi, Hello

If I'm not mistaking this: Do you want a banner that changes every time you go to a different forums?
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6983
Language : EN, FR, ES

https://aforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Made April 25th 2012, 4:46 am

Hi Sir Chivas! (great name by the way, lol).

No, I'm not using a banner. I'm using css to define how I want my forum to look like. I've defined my homepage's background image and now, I want to change how the individual forums background image looks like.

Thanks all for the suggestions you can make Smile

Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ April 25th 2012, 4:51 am

Thanks Smile

Let me get this straight. Your using CSS coding to make your forum's appears the way it is right now, such as the Banner, Navigation, and boards appearance. But you want to change each individual forum's background image? Are you talking about the White or the blue part? blackeye

I'm still somewhat confuse. Sorry. :/

Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6983
Language : EN, FR, ES

https://aforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LSyaoran April 25th 2012, 4:55 am

OK, I think I understand, she is meaning she wants the background image, which is everything behind the forums etc. so the woman with the piano, everything that is that background image, to be different on certain pages she wants, she wants to change that to other images.
LSyaoran
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English

Back to top Go down