The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Create Stickies, Announcements, OR Global Announcements... As Founder

2 posters

Go down

Solved Cannot Create Stickies, Announcements, OR Global Announcements... As Founder

Post by Inzanedude May 2nd 2012, 1:28 am

Hiya.

Been working on my forum a couple of days now, everything was going fine but now I'm not sure why, but I'm unable to post any of the following listed in the topic. I am the Founder of the site and in the Administrators group, so I'm not sure why this isn't working. My friend who had the ability to post Announcements and the such was able to in the forums he is a mod in, without a confirmation code being needed. I need a confirmation code and if I type in correctly, the thread still is merely normal. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved. A rule of mine said to report spambots advertising -insert product here-, and that kept my post from going through. >_>

Last edited by Inzanedude on May 2nd 2012, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Inzanedude
Inzanedude

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cannot Create Stickies, Announcements, OR Global Announcements... As Founder

Post by !_NICK_! May 2nd 2012, 1:35 am

You must not be the founder. YOURWHOLEWEBSITEURL/u1 Example: help.forumotion.com/u1
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cannot Create Stickies, Announcements, OR Global Announcements... As Founder

Post by Inzanedude May 2nd 2012, 1:37 am

I am definitely the founder. Just checked.
Inzanedude
Inzanedude

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! May 2nd 2012, 2:36 am

Okay, well you'll have to wait for a Manger to post here then.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down