The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

+40
BlackScorpion
TonnyKamper
David-B
SWS
Ch@lo Valdez
matonskie23
DavidB
SamanthaMelissaS
Van-Helsing
darki
mist3r0us_b0y
brandon_g
fascicularia
TheShaka
Ikerepc
Drunk3nGaming
Mr.EasyBB
mioshi11
Ultron's Vision
psyckosama
CalmBoom
RPM
nextlevelgaming
SLGray
Tonight
Ape
eTmaxD
Miltonius
PaNikos21
Sir Chivas™
~@dikz~
Ahkrir
Chris Dans
NikkoBryan14
tpt8899
nutsonlizards
Neymar1
sivastar
Niko
LGforum
44 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Empty AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by LGforum May 1st 2012, 6:29 pm

Choice of the category: Forum Services

Choice of a title: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Forum address: http://avacweb.forumotion.co.uk/

Main language: English(why have this question if only english is allowed Razz )

Forum description:

AvacWeb

Being the most advanced Forumotion forum out there with a ton of features you'll see nowhere else, you're bound to learn something new! A lot of Forums out there are using some sort of code from AvacWeb, its also the origin of the well renowned Avacweb Chat! So come see our features that nobody else anywhere has and see for yourself what is possible on Forumotion!

• Our advanced thanks system where you can see who as thanked you, where and when!
  • Our advanced SmartSearch features!
  • The most advanced topic experience ever, know page refreshing for editing, quoting, deleting or even sending! No page refresh at all, just see your post appear!

Don't believe it? Come see for yourself  thumleft  

Create the AvacWeb logo in BBcode:
Code:

[url=http://avacweb.com/][b][table style="background: url(http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/17/20/25/96/transl10.png) no-repeat #105289;background-size: 50px;padding:12px 20px 12px 60px;font-size: 200%; border-radius: 8px;"][tr][td][color=red][color=white]A[/color]vac[color=white]W[/color]eb[/color][/td][/tr][/table] [/b][/url]

Last edited by LGforum on November 3rd 2016, 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265
Language : English

BlackScorpion likes this post

Back to top Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Empty Re: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by LGforum May 2nd 2012, 2:32 pm

AvacWeb is hiring staff for the first time ever, and probably the only time ever. This is a rare exclusive opportunity to experience being a staff member on a very advanced forum. Get to use advanced mod tools like no other and more.

If you haven't visited Avacweb yet, come get some great features for your forum!
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Empty Re: AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion!

Post by Niko May 2nd 2012, 6:55 pm

A beautiful website Smile
Visit it... Mr. Green
Niko
Niko
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 3098
Language : English, Italian, French

https://www.fmcodes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sivastar May 2nd 2012, 7:02 pm

My favorite website avacweb. Thank for sharing here LG. You are doing a great job for forumotion forums.
sivastar
sivastar
Forumember

Male Posts : 152
Language : Tamil

http://www.eegarai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 3rd 2012, 5:15 pm

Thanks guys!

The first staff member of AvacWeb has been chosen... they just don't know it yet Razz
I'll stick it in a hide tag here:

If they don't find out from here, then they will find out next week when all is announced and when it is official.

There is still staff places open, and still room for more applicants. The number of staff I will be choosing has still not been mentioned, but it will definitely be more than one, so there is still a chance.

Keep up to date with the updates thread at AvacWeb so you know the staff and what its going to be like. Staff get entrance into the staff section, where there may be some exclusive codes and features shared Wink

PS, don't say the name of the first staff person unless in a hide tag please.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Neymar1 May 3rd 2012, 9:29 pm

The best forumotion help site out there. If you want to take your forumotion site to a new level, this is the site for you!

Last edited by Neymar1 on May 3rd 2012, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neymar1
Neymar1
Forumember

Male Posts : 406
Language : HTML, CSS, and a bit of JavaScript

http://www.simplyfifa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutsonlizards May 3rd 2012, 9:37 pm

i got to agree with you there has helped me loads learnt so much there Smile
nutsonlizards
nutsonlizards
Forumember

Language : London

http://www.redneckherpsforum.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by tpt8899 May 4th 2012, 1:11 am

I really love avacweb, and LGforum. I use a lot of codes from here for my forum. THANKS LGFORUM! :wouhou:
tpt8899
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 4th 2012, 9:19 pm

Thanks for the kind comments. Cool

Its getting even closer to finding out the first ever AvacWeb Staff team. However there is still plenty of time to apply, so get your PM's sent to me if your interested. No coding knowledge is required.

Today on AvacWeb I shared something that I don't believe has been shared anywhere else.
Auto-logging in to the chatbox, no matter what your situation is. And also the ability to disable the chatbox timeout. Wink

So go check out AvacWeb to see the new educational thread about this. Smile

Maybe you've heard something isn't possible on Forumotion? Maybe the answer lies at AvacWeb? Wink You never know.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 6th 2012, 8:14 pm

The first staff member at AvacWeb has been announced, congrats to Neymar.

Not much time left now people, so if your interested, now is the time to PM me.
All staff members will be revealed early this upcoming week.

LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 11th 2012, 1:13 am

All Staff have now been announced on AvacWeb, though 3 staff members remain on trial at the moment.

Congratulations to those of you who have joined the AvacWeb staff, please be aware that I don't plan on ever hiring staff ever again so your hiring is considered a long term commitment, if you don't want that then now is the time to back out.

Commiserations to all those that never made it, as much as I'd like to say theres always next time, I don't think there ever will be a next time. Sorry folks.

Anyway, in other news a new tutorial popped up on AvacWeb recently.
And hopefully there will be another one soon.

Hope to see more of you there soon.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkoBryan14 May 11th 2012, 1:28 am

Can I learn CSS Coding their?

And I already Registered , My username is GreyPhantom. Smile
NikkoBryan14
NikkoBryan14
Forumember

Male Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 11th 2012, 1:45 am

You can learn anything there, fire away. Wink
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkoBryan14 May 11th 2012, 3:02 am

I want to learn Forum Codes. (:
NikkoBryan14
NikkoBryan14
Forumember

Male Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 13th 2012, 7:09 pm

Well you'll find help at AvacWeb Wink

The Javascript section is full of helpful threads and hopefully helpful answers. The HTML and CSS section has some great little CSS tricks in there too, such as changing your chatbox title with CSS, or changing the '@' sign. Wink
These are the languages you'll need to look at in order to better your forum and maybe even help others better their forums Smile
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Dans May 13th 2012, 9:39 pm

Your forum as many years I've been a webmaster doesn't amaze me that your community has what it has
Chris Dans
Chris Dans
Forumember

Male Posts : 55
Language : English/Coding/Design

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 14th 2012, 10:28 pm

It has features that no other forum on Forumotion has... Off of forumotion, these features can be easily installed, but on forumotion you'll find no other forums with a number of my features. Wink

Judging by your age and questions, I'm guessing many years isn't as many as you make out, either that or they haven't served you too well. So I'm curious as to whether your trying to impress me or insult me.

Last edited by LGforum on May 14th 2012, 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 17th 2012, 6:01 pm

Go check out the new LGBB, which allows you to add your own BBcodes to your forum to use in posts! Its really easy with the new easy to use API, just a little bit of javascript, specify your opening tag, your closing tag, what it gets replaced with and what it does and you have a new bbcode to use in your posts. There are so many uses for this, here are a few of the ones shared: header tags, noguest tag to hide content to guests, a new spoiler tag which uses a show/hide button, an offtopic tag for creating little off topic notes, and more. The possibilities are (almost) endless Razz

Look out for some LGBB creations form other users too, or maybe make your own LGBB creation to share with others!
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahkrir May 18th 2012, 10:25 am

I love AvacWeb Very Happy
Ahkrir
Ahkrir
Forumember

Male Posts : 288

http://smarterweb.go-board.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum May 29th 2012, 11:13 pm

Thanks to all the recent people who joined and recent contributions and questions.

I seem to keep receiving applications to be staff, but sorry guys all the staff have been chosen now and its all final.

Also, I've been extremely busy recently, and so haven't been answering long questions, or doing anything too in -depth. Sorry about this, hoping to be a bit free-er in the week after next.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@dikz~ June 7th 2012, 8:13 am

I want to register there, but it's under maintenance this day. Confused
~@dikz~
~@dikz~
Forumember

Male Posts : 363
Language : English & Tagalog

http://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum June 8th 2012, 12:19 am

Sorry about that. It's all done now and back up and running.
I was making a start on improving the friend system. I also added a status changer, where you can change your status from any page.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ June 8th 2012, 1:38 am

Amazing forum, and resources. New things to learn. Thank you. Registered, by the way. +1
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6964
Language : EN, FR, ES

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum June 8th 2012, 2:18 am

Thank you for the kind comments an registration. Smile

All registrations are appreciated, the more registrations, the more tutorials Razz
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by PaNikos21 June 10th 2012, 12:00 am

Superb forum, maybe the best forumotion support site around! cheers
PaNikos21
PaNikos21
Forumember

Male Posts : 28
Language : greek

http://www.harryworld.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum June 17th 2012, 6:33 pm

AvacWeb once again helps you solve a long-lasting and frequent issue for the first time: http://www.avacweb.com/t294-allow-border-radius-in-ie9

Finally you can prevent Forumotion from stopping border-radius and other CSS3 properties from working in IE with a simple fix.

Get it first at AvacWeb Razz
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Miltonius June 24th 2012, 12:14 am

Lg here DJPoWeR could u make script for resizer and send me in pm Very Happy plz

ty.
Miltonius
Miltonius

Male Posts : 10
Language : English/Macedonian....

http://djpower.progoo.us

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum July 4th 2012, 5:50 pm

I'm potentially considering setting up a great opportunity for forumotion. Please read about it and provide your opinion here: http://www.avacweb.com/t326-thanks-system#3113

Thank you.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum July 22nd 2012, 12:41 am

Not bothered doing much lately. Been working on this: http://www.avacweb.com/t326-thanks-system#3113 and its about 65% finished.

I updated the Panda Syntax Highlighter: https://github.com/AvacWeb/Panda
Its much smaller and compact but yet much more powerful, with the ability to add your own languages to be parsed by it.

See here: http://www.avacweb.com/t324-24-syntax-highlighting-with-panda about adding it your own forum.

Soon I'll hopefully creating a feature on AvacWeb, which will allow you to choose your own theme for the code boxes. Its not exactly at the top of my priority list, and first I have to design the color schemes (if anyone uses Panda and has a good scheme, feel free to share).
So far I have a dark theme:
AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Captur19

And a light scheme:
AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Captur20

What else can I do? Razz
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum August 11th 2012, 10:47 pm

Just a few small updates I made today. I improved my control of the avatars on my site, so I've been able to add them in a few more places.

One of the places being the online list:
AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Captur10
Hover over a users avatar to see their username.

And the second being on your friends list in the control panel:
AvacWeb - Showing you whats possible on Forumotion! Captur10

I also tidied up the homepage a little too.

And hopefully, I'll be adding it in other places soon.
I'm hoping to give AvacWeb a reasonably big update sometime within the next few weeks.

I'll also be offering advertising and/or partnership for a fee.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next