The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category??

4 posters

Go down

how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category?? Empty how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category??

Post by ky0n05 May 8th 2012, 12:17 pm

this appears when i try to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category...

how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category?? Cats10

Last edited by ky0n05 on May 8th 2012, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ky0n05
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category?? Empty Re: how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category??

Post by ~@dikz~ May 8th 2012, 1:01 pm

I think you should follow it.
~@dikz~
~@dikz~
Forumember

Male Posts : 363
Language : English & Tagalog

http://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category?? Empty Re: how to delete a forum with sub-forums because i need to move the sub-forums to a category??

Post by NikkoBryan14 May 8th 2012, 2:03 pm

Create a New one for it.,
NikkoBryan14
NikkoBryan14
Forumember

Male Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 8th 2012, 2:43 pm

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Hello,

When deleting forums/subforums you must select a forum where to move the posts & topics of it(contents). Or you may choose to delete all posts.

You can do that by selecting on 'Move all contents' option.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum