The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restore a deleted forum

3 posters

Go down

In progress Restore a deleted forum

Post by kirkby1red May 12th 2012, 10:40 am

Apologies if this is the wrong section to put this in, but I wonder if anyone can help me?

A few weeks ago we started up a forum and for various reasons decided not to keep it open. We went through the delete process and recieved an e mail confirming deletion and which went on to say -
"The founder of the forum can restore it by going to this address :
https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/"

Today, I have tried to restore the forum and got a message saying an e mail would be sent to me, but I have not recieved one. I also cannot find the deleted forum anywhere so it does not seem to have been restored.

I have tried to make another free forum to replace the deleted one but get a message saying that a forum already exists with my e mail address and I can't do it (I am assuming he forum with my e mail address is the one that was deleted).

The address of the forum was - cockapoo-owners-club.forumotion.co.uk.

Could anyone tell me how long the process to restore usually takes (maybe I am just being impatient!), if there is any other way to restore the deleted forum, or how to get round the e mail problem if I have to start from scratch?

Thanks a lot

kirkby1red
Forumember

http://www.cockapoo-ownersforum.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Restore a deleted forum

Post by Jophy May 12th 2012, 4:53 pm

Hello!
Did you check on your spam/junk boxes? If there's none, try waiting for another 24 hours. Please let us know if you still didn't get the e-mail. Thank you.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Replica Rolex

Post by xin2013 May 14th 2012, 8:18 am

Content Removed ~ Base
xin2013

Language : English

Back to top Go down