The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums?

2 posters

Go down

How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums? Empty How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums?

Post by vpapadolias May 20th 2012, 9:12 am

Hi, i was wondering how the Search Option workds here in the Forum of the Forums...

I ask for topis including RSS, it bring none, then i ask for RSS Feed and it brings 104 topics. Does it makes sense?

And then another thing. Yesterday i was able to browse those 104 issues. On the bottom right i could see there were four pages and i could press 2, 3, 4 and get to the next page. Today i do the same, it says it found 104 issues, i can browse the 1st page and when i press 2 or 3 or 4 the next page comes empty and says it has found nothing matching my criteria.

Does all this make sense?

UPDATE: Same goes for other keywords... I tried Widgets, it only displays the 1st page... And i also noticed when you enter two keywords it ignores the 1st and brings the 2nd. Don't know which one. For example RSS doesn't bring anything, whereas RSS feed does (and you can see when it does there actually are topics with the word RSS on it). With forum widgets it brings topics for forum and ignores widget. With RSS thumbnails it brings topics for thumbnails, etc. On the other hand feed thumbnails work alright. Brings topis for both feed and thumbnails. Doesn't make sense...
vpapadolias
Forumember

Language : English, Greek, German

http://newageastrology.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums? Empty Re: How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums?

Post by Guest May 20th 2012, 1:58 pm

Hi!

For first point I know the response.. It is because the word you search have less than 4 letters. Try to search yes and cool, and see the difference. About the second problem, I'm confused too..

Back to top Go down

How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums? Empty Re: How does Seach Option work here in the Forum of the Forums?

Post by vpapadolias May 23rd 2012, 7:16 am

Thanks, Coddy... It could be it...

Any further suggestions about the 2nd issue?
vpapadolias
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 24th 2012, 2:01 am

Hi,

The second issue, the one about not being able to load beyond page 1 is a known issue, and the correction was being tested, but as it's not online, I'm guessing a further modification had to be made.
It should be online sometime soon Smile

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by vpapadolias May 28th 2012, 11:01 am

Ok, thanks for notifying...
vpapadolias
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum