The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post?

3 posters

Go down

Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post? Empty Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post?

Post by IceE 6/6/2012, 00:57

It opens up a page that says Your vote has been cast after thumbing up or down someone and the user has to click back to the topic. Also how come even though I have html enabled it won't let non-moderators post links. It says "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
IceE

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post? Empty Re: Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post?

Post by IceE 6/6/2012, 20:05

Also how do I make it so people can post in the mobile version or how can I get rid of it altogether?
IceE

Back to top Go down

Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post? Empty Re: Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post?

Post by SLGray 6/6/2012, 22:13

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Remove the "Your vote has been cast." after thumbing up or down a post? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by IceE 6/6/2012, 22:22

Sorry, won't happen again.
IceE

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses 7/6/2012, 04:13

IceE wrote:Also how come even though I have html enabled it won't let non-moderators post links. It says "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Go to AP>>General>>Security>>

On that page you'll see "Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails", select "No" and save.
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down