The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with my chat box!

2 posters

Go down

Problems with my chat box! Empty Problems with my chat box!

Post by MeanGuy! January 19th 2008, 6:50 pm

The chatbox randomly auto scrolls to the top of the chathistory everytime it refreshes. It only happens for some people and it only happens on and off, but it happens continually for a while once it starts for that user. I've had it happen to me its a pain in the butt. Every 5 seconds your looking at old messages instead of what people are currently typing in.
MeanGuy!

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Problems with my chat box! Empty Re: Problems with my chat box!

Post by zinex January 19th 2008, 6:56 pm

i havent had this happen, but it could be the members computer, have they tried clicking archives to offand auto refresh off for a minute then back on again? or logging out at hen back in?
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Problems with my chat box! Empty Re: Problems with my chat box!

Post by MeanGuy! January 19th 2008, 7:17 pm

thanks for the quick reply, no it isnt just some people, well maybe it is but its also me, and its happening to about half of the users and turning many away because of the inconvienence. we tried logging out and back in and it works for about five seconds. tried all those things, it just has to stop by itself which alot of people dont stick around for the chance that it might stop in 10-20 minutes.
MeanGuy!

Language : english

Back to top Go down