The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need the password that the site was created with!!!

3 posters

Go down

I need the password that the site was created with!!! Empty I need the password that the site was created with!!!

Post by Pk14100 July 15th 2012, 3:34 am

I own a forum, and someone warn me that they are going to hack my site, and in case that happens I need to get the password that site was create because I will be able to reset the site, but I don't have it and I was wondering if anyone could help me on getting it...
Pk14100

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I need the password that the site was created with!!! Empty Re: I need the password that the site was created with!!!

Post by Pk14100 July 15th 2012, 5:47 am

the thing is my site already got hacked once by the same guy who is threatening me now...he knows how to reset my site too :/
Pk14100

Back to top Go down

I need the password that the site was created with!!! Empty Re: I need the password that the site was created with!!!

Post by Sanket July 15th 2012, 6:04 am

Let him do what he says, there is no reason to panic as your forum can be retrieved. Generally, those people who say they can hack won't do much.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk14100 July 15th 2012, 6:13 am

Well He hack me once, and now he is planing to do it again. He even gave me my site back and reset it...is there a way to stop him?? I mean I i.p ban him but he still came back it's like I.p banning doesn't work on him and I still need the password to reset my site in case he hack me...
Pk14100

Back to top Go down

Post by DK July 15th 2012, 6:21 am

Is it PhantomSkarmory, who hacked your forum?
DK
DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 15th 2012, 6:44 am

Pk14100 wrote:Well He hack me once, and now he is planing to do it again. He even gave me my site back and reset it...is there a way to stop him?? I mean I i.p ban him but he still came back it's like I.p banning doesn't work on him and I still need the password to reset my site in case he hack me...
The password reset can be done if you know the creation Email, so it should not be a problem. You can also backup your forum to a date available in the backup tools.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pk14100 July 15th 2012, 7:09 am

Yes, he did... How do u know....???

And I don't know the creation email because the site was handed to me..in other words I'm the third owner the other 2 ppl quit long time ago
Pk14100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 15th 2012, 7:11 am

https://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account
Please read that & change your account to founder's address.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by DK July 15th 2012, 7:22 am

I sent you a message regarding your question , PK.
DK
DK
Forumember

Male Posts : 609

http://ourworldhub.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum