The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Members of a Certain Group Widget

2 posters

Go down

Show Members of a Certain Group Widget Empty Show Members of a Certain Group Widget

Post by Rune Online July 26th 2012, 18:07

So I'm sitting here looking at a blank widget source trying to think how this is even possible. I don't know html very much, basically not at all.

What I want to do is get a widget to show a list of members in a group. They don't have to be online, I just want a list of their names saying they're part of this group. Basically the memberlist, but just showing one group without pressing any buttons. I guess a "[ View the whole list ]" like the top posters would be good, so it isn't a massive box of text all the time.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Here's a visual example:

Code:
Group Name

In total there are X users in this group

Name1, Name2, Name3

[ View the whole list ]
Rune Online

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Show Members of a Certain Group Widget Empty Re: Show Members of a Certain Group Widget

Post by nextlevelgaming July 26th 2012, 18:32

Only problem with this is I believe the variables that are used to show the groups members and information and such are php variables. Those placeholders cannot be inserted into a widget format. You would need to make everything manually.
nextlevelgaming
nextlevelgaming
Forumember

Male Posts : 989
Language : English|CSS|HTML5|javascript|

http://www.easybbtutorials.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum