The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum?

2 posters

Go down

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum? Empty Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum?

Post by splff3000 30/7/2012, 22:17

I want to either move the Nav Links to the bottom of my forum(under the posts) or either have a copy of it there. I'm not talking about the Nav Bar with Home, Calendar, FAQ, Search, etc. I'm talking about the one that tells how you got to the forum you're in. This one:

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum? Nav_ba10

I would prefer to have a copy of it at the bottom of the forum so there's one at the top and bottom, but if the only way to get one there is to move this one from the top, I'm ok with that as well. I just want it on the bottom. I'm using invision for my forum style btw. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Also, please look into the other issue I posted about here: https://help.forumotion.com/t112540-help-with-post-numbering-look-in-invision
splff3000

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum? Empty Re: Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum?

Post by jadpwnsu 31/7/2012, 04:53

yup
jadpwnsu

Back to top Go down

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum? Empty Re: Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum?

Post by jadpwnsu 31/7/2012, 04:55

I agree.
jadpwnsu

Back to top Go down

Post by splff3000 31/7/2012, 06:28

Rideem3 wrote:You can't create a copy of it in Invision without JavaScript. Wink

Thanks for the response. Ummm would either of you happen to know how to do this via javascript? If not, would either of you know where to start? I'm willing to experiment and figure it out. I just need a starting part.
splff3000

Back to top Go down

Post by splff3000 2/8/2012, 18:51

bump
splff3000

Back to top Go down

Post by splff3000 6/8/2012, 03:14

Umm bump
splff3000

Back to top Go down

Post by splff3000 7/8/2012, 17:30

Thank you for responding. Ok the forum is: http://forumtest.forumotion.com/
I would like the copied links (or for the first link to be moved )here:

Navigation Links on the bottom of the forum? Linkpo10

right below the forums/right above the statistics(however you want to look at it). I need it right below the forums on every page . The main purpose of this is when most people finish reading a page in the forums, they are at the bottom of the page. So It's a lot quicker to hit the home button if it's at the bottom of the page than if it's at the top. Thank you for your help.
splff3000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum