The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I add an HTML Page to my forum?

3 posters

Go down

How can I add an HTML Page to my forum? Empty How can I add an HTML Page to my forum?

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 9th 2012, 2:35 am

I want to create a forum with an HTML page so that I can add my own chatbox in just that forum itself and such without any topics or sub forums inside it what so ever. Is this possible?

If it's not possible, how can I create a picture at the top of my forum? Like a mini banner so that when a user opens a forum for example which is titled "Library" they can see a picture of a Library at the top of the forum and all of it's sub forums and topics. How can I do both of these things? Thank you so much!
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I add an HTML Page to my forum? Empty Re: How can I add an HTML Page to my forum?

Post by Reverse August 9th 2012, 2:50 am

How to make an HTML Page:

ACP>>Modules>> HTML & JAVASCRIPT>>HTML Pages Management>> Add Create New HTML Page>>Put in the Info for the first box>>Put in the HTML Code in the box called: HTML Source*:>>Submit>>Your done
Reverse
Forumember

Male Posts : 363
Language : english

http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

How can I add an HTML Page to my forum? Empty Re: How can I add an HTML Page to my forum?

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 9th 2012, 3:38 am

No you guys don't completely understand. I all ready know how to make an HTML page. I want to add it to my CATEGORY forum. Not my general WEBSITE Forum. If you understand then that's what I mean.
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum August 9th 2012, 10:07 pm

So you don't want to make a HTML page, you just want to add some HTML to the category page?
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 10th 2012, 1:56 am

Essentially what I'm asking for is how I can make the whole category page an HTML page. So when they click on the Category, let it be "Library" it brings them to a forum which is just an HTML Page.
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum