The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning Change of Founder Profile

3 posters

Go down

Concerning Change of Founder Profile Empty Concerning Change of Founder Profile

Post by Conflicker August 18th 2012, 02:14

Hello,

I had a question about changing the founder account, I followed the simple step by step guide (Thanks to whoever wrote it) But I was wondering, I'm not an administrator (I was, but left for facebook), now I see the forum has gone into horrible inactivness and died. If I'm not an admin, and no admin has logged on in +7 months, is there a special guide I'm not finding that can help me with that. As well as, if no one has logged on in +7 months, the proof of written agreement is no longer valid or is it.

I'm referring to this topic and the questions it asks
https://help.forumotion.com/t81878-recovery-or-change-founder-of-an-account

Thank you
Conflicker

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Concerning Change of Founder Profile Empty Re: Concerning Change of Founder Profile

Post by Sanket August 20th 2012, 11:11

Well since you are saying you were a administrator. You should read the tutorial about forgotten passwords in my signature.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Concerning Change of Founder Profile Empty Re: Concerning Change of Founder Profile

Post by Conflicker August 21st 2012, 15:37

Thank you for the reply,

I did read the tutorial, however that doesn't cover my question. It mentions forgetting your password (which is fine), I know my password

However, I am not currently an admin (as I left) and none of the admins are active 7+ months. So I wondered what the procedure was in this event. I do know my password, but as such since I'm not an admin (not founder admin) there (I was, but not currently now) that link doesn't really help me all that much. It seems to be a grey area.
Conflicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow August 21st 2012, 15:49

Hello,

It's still valid.

You need to create a topic asking to members if they're agree for the founder change.
Then provide all the details mentionned in the tutorial by PM.

Thanks !
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum