The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Forum Colors and Appearance

2 posters

Go down

Help With Forum Colors and Appearance Empty Help With Forum Colors and Appearance

Post by thunderwagn Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:38

I am the Square Foot Garden Forums admin. I run the forum for the SFG Foundation. Recently the foundation has been changing the appearance of the their websites colors and textures. The CEO of the foundation has requested that the forums appearance more closely resemble those of the foundation, and I agree, we do need a change. I'm just having an incredibly rough time at changing it. I was wondering if someone could help us out?
The foundation site is found HERE and contains the colors and textures we would like on our forum, which can be found HERE. If anyone can help me out, please let me know and thank you! Our forum is using phbb3.

Last edited by thunderwagn on Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing information)
thunderwagn

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help With Forum Colors and Appearance Empty Re: Help With Forum Colors and Appearance

Post by nextlevelgaming Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:46

Edit your CSS stylesheet to match the colors, background, header and so forth
nextlevelgaming
nextlevelgaming
Forumember

Male Posts : 989
Language : English|CSS|HTML5|javascript|

http://www.easybbtutorials.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum