The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile view background colour same as text colour

2 posters

Go down

Mobile view background colour same as text colour Empty Mobile view background colour same as text colour

Post by mkstevo Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:48

Hello.

My forum when viewed in Mobile browsers has a pale grey or white background to it, this is very similar to the text colour when trying to read a topic. Can I alter something to make the text readable in Mobile view?

Obviously when viewed in a 'desktop' browser the background is set to a darker colour so everything can be seen correctly!

My forum is at: http://renaultwind.motionforum.net
mkstevo

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Mobile view background colour same as text colour Empty Re: Mobile view background colour same as text colour

Post by lustromlingmech Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 5:35

Hi.

Is it ok if I illustrate your problem for you by taking a screenshot of it? As I am currently viewing this forum on my iPod, I clicked your link and took a screenshot of it, then I went and rotated it with Photoshop. Now I am asking permission to display it here.
lustromlingmech
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Mobile view background colour same as text colour Empty Re: Mobile view background colour same as text colour

Post by mkstevo Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 8:33

You certainly may post a screenshot. Anything that might help is welcome.
mkstevo

Back to top Go down

Post by lustromlingmech Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 14:55

Ok, here's the screenshot I took.

Mobile view background colour same as text colour 8n45z
lustromlingmech
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down