The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Invision Questions

2 posters

Go down

A Few Invision Questions Empty A Few Invision Questions

Post by TimeShadow September 20th 2012, 1:30 am

Hi everyone. I'm working on some skin stuff for a forum I'm on and I would like to ask some questions.

1. Is there a way to fix the margins in the chatbox? For some reason on the Invision version, if your message is more than one line in the chatbox they start to bump and 'meld' into one another.

2. On this forum, I have a fully working skin changer, but no alternate skins as of yet. Here's my problem, currently my forum has a light skin with darker group colors. If I make a dark skin, the group colors will stay the same. Is there a way, through CSS possibly, to change group colors depending on which skin you're using?

3. Is there a way to set limits on Avatar sizes? I've seen trolls on other forums somehow use wallpaper-sized avatars just to cause havoc.

4. Back when I made skins for phpBB2 forums, I would use a code in CSS to give the forum leader an icon next to their name. When I try using this code on Invision, it works on the main forum, but in topics, everyone has the icon next to their name. Is there a version of the code I can use for Invision?

Cheers!
TimeShadow

Language : English

Back to top Go down

A Few Invision Questions Empty Re: A Few Invision Questions

Post by TimeShadow September 22nd 2012, 8:36 am

Bump, anyone? Sad
TimeShadow

Language : English

Back to top Go down

A Few Invision Questions Empty Re: A Few Invision Questions

Post by selfishpotatoe September 22nd 2012, 9:07 am

TimeShadow wrote:3. Is there a way to set limits on Avatar sizes? I've seen trolls on other forums somehow use wallpaper-sized avatars just to cause havoc.

display - avatar gallery - personal avatars. if you change pixels values, avatars uploaded by users should been automatically resized
selfishpotatoe
selfishpotatoe
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : Polish, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum