The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum

2 posters

Go down

my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum Empty my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum

Post by machiz7888 February 5th 2008, 8:00 am

okay, so after having a dramatic in game event, a co founder of our guild website, decided to leave the ingame guild, and destroy our forums, the forum still exists, but i can't log in to restore it, can somebody help me?
machiz7888

Male Posts : 14
Language : english

Back to top Go down

my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum Empty Re: my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum

Post by machiz7888 February 5th 2008, 8:22 am

i actually managed to log in as the admin by doing the forgot password thing but now i can't restore the forums and what not... by doing the forum restore thing, i can't login to that part
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum Empty Re: my co-founder deleted my account/guild forum

Post by zinex February 5th 2008, 8:47 am

can i have your forum address please i will send you a new password for the restore tools.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 5th 2008, 2:16 pm

frostwave.youneed.us

thanks you so much
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 5th 2008, 7:19 pm

my email is machiz7888 AT gmail.com can you email me the stuff when you are finished?
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 5th 2008, 9:12 pm

i can log in as admin on the website, but what i can't do is login to this https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/auth.htm
machiz7888

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex February 5th 2008, 9:14 pm

i sent the new passowrd to the email registered to your site. the email you used when creating your forum.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by machiz7888 February 6th 2008, 12:31 am

neither i or the person i am having trouble with, got the email.
machiz7888

Back to top Go down