The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Doesn't respect terms of service!

3 posters

Go down

In progress Forum Doesn't respect terms of service!

Post by Marc2905 January 15th 2013, 10:01 pm

Received this message today, however our forum is a off road motorcycle forum with a lot of banter and general jokes, I can't see how we've breached the terms! Any help would be appreciated

Forum is trailrideuk

Last edited by Sanket on January 16th 2013, 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't include forum name)
Marc2905

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Forum Doesn't respect terms of service!

Post by Marc2905 January 15th 2013, 11:20 pm

Great bit of help that!

If your forum is in compliance with our Terms
Then it won't be deleted??

So Basically we work our way through thousands of posts thinking we've covered everything and miss one minor thing at the end of our deadline and we lose our forum!
Maybe Develop a system that when your forum is clear of these said breaches the red note and timer disappear!! Rather than waiting 10 days in anticipation to see if you lose all your hard work.

Just a suggestion!!
Marc2905

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket January 16th 2013, 4:04 am

It definitely is not a one post thing as you have received a warning. If just one post remains, it won't be a problem according to me.

After 10 days, your forum will be checked for the content & if still its the same or no action has been taken. The forum will either be deleted or that warning from your forum will be removed.
If you want to suggest anything, please do so in the designated forum for it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow January 16th 2013, 10:07 am

Hello,

Is this your forum ? http://www.trailrideuk.com/

If so, I already see one picture in the header which can be a breach to our TOS. As well as some avatars.

Please check the forum to see if there's no other prohibited content (I remind you that the founder of a forum is responsible of its content and should moderate it).
I don't see why your forum would be banned if you're sure that your forum hasn't got any prohibited content.
Just wait for the end of the 10 days.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down