The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which theme resembles this?

+2
Sanket
HogwartsAcademy
6 posters

Go down

Solved Which theme resembles this?

Post by HogwartsAcademy Mon Jan 28 2013, 18:53

This is a forum that isn't Forumotion, however I am thinking there may be a forum out there with similar appearances..

The theme I want to find is one that looks like this site's: http://www.hexrpg.com/

I am on PHPbb2 and I do not want to change, so if you can find me a theme that looks slightly like that with the main black background and how the bars are a different color (i was thinking adding multiple themes option with same background and different color text + bars).. that would be wonderful.. thanks!
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Which theme resembles this?

Post by Sanket Mon Jan 28 2013, 19:14

I think you can search for it yourself, instead of someone searching it for you. You know exactly what you want.
http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin-0.htm?vs=subsilver&cat=&c1=&c2=&lang=en&by=date&order=desc
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy Mon Jan 28 2013, 23:42

No you are incorrect there, I figured someone would know what the theme is instead of having to search it, because I could have simply done it myself.
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ANGrey Mon Jan 28 2013, 23:43

To be honest, you'd be better off creation this theme entirely by yourself from the source, just copying all the images and colours you see. We most likely won't be able to find what exactly you're looking for, and you seem like the type of person who wouldn't be satisfied with what we found anyway..
ANGrey
ANGrey
Forumember

Female Posts : 400

http://ninjascrolls.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue Jan 29 2013, 09:34

Well, i don't know what to say. Is it worth waiting for more than a day to find a solution or to just spare 15 minutes & getting a definitive answer by searching it yourself.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:45

Look the reason I am here is to request Hitskin support, is this merely a problem of whether I can do it myself or not? No? There are 500 other users who are requesting themes that they have seen from other sites, why is it me that you're targeting? Please if you're not here to help me I don't find it necessary that you comment because I cannot find a solution from your reply telling me to search for it myself. That is not the point of the "Hitskin.com Support" forum, is it?
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue Jan 29 2013, 18:17

HogwartsAcademy, please check the description of the forum.
For all your questions about our skin sharing service...Install and share your graphic creations with all Forumotion users!
I gave you a link which specifically only shows phpbb2, which was your preferred version. I was in a way trying to help you as it was not one of those skins which is available on Forumotion as the link you gave is outside forumotion.
If someone had asked about a skin which was already installed on a Forumotion forum, I would not have asked you to search & instead have let this thread open without providing any inputs as its quite possible for someone to recognize the skin.

If you consider me trying to help you in any possible way as a unwarranted action, i don't want to justify further or reply to this thread hereafter. All the best. thumright
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy Tue Jan 29 2013, 18:19

Thanks.
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethanplee Tue Feb 26 2013, 02:19

Looks good the website thumleft
Ethanplee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendo Tue Feb 26 2013, 07:21

Replicating this theme exactly would be difficult and take some effort as well as knowledge of CSS. You could do it yourself pretty easily if you know CSS. I'd love to help but I don't think anyone has the time to put so much effort into someone else's forum like that. I suggest just finding a dark-ish theme (isn't hard) and replacing the images. If you have knowledge of CSS or know anyone with knowledge of CSS you could also ask them for assistance.
Pendo
Pendo
Forumember

Male Posts : 217

http://lorecraft.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Wed May 08 2013, 08:50

HogwartsAcademy wrote:Thanks.
Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved now. Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down