The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini

4 posters

Go down

To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini Empty To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini

Post by Mr.Google March 11th 2013, 12:25 pm

hi leeloo, i think support forum has some problems in Registration section. Please support forum Register menu is not working from Mobile opera mini please. Please just check it and if you want to register an account from mobile phone then you will face "fill in the required fileds" although you have filled all fields perfectly. I think this is a theme problem. So please ask The God father to fix this big problem coz i think maximum people are using forumotion products from mobile phone. I think only register is not working but other menu are okay. Thanks

Last edited by Mr.Google on March 11th 2013, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
Mr.Google
Mr.Google
Forumember

Male Posts : 72
Language : English

Back to top Go down

To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini Empty Re: To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini

Post by Shadow March 11th 2013, 4:24 pm

Hello,

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
You should have this issue only for the Support Forum.
Can you please confirm?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini Empty Re: To, sir Leeloo that phpbb3 theme register menu is not working from mobile opera mini

Post by Mr.Google March 11th 2013, 9:15 pm

I checked support forum register menu is not working from mobile opera mini browser. I checked other phpbb3 theme version have same problems. I think may be white bg color theme is making this problem. So my complain, phpbb3 version is not supporting mobile opera mini. For example you can check support forum from mobile opera mini and try to register from mobile opera mina and it will not work
Mr.Google
Mr.Google
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather March 26th 2013, 12:03 pm

for opera mini, it's normal. opera mini is using proxys that are all blacklisted because used by spammers. that's why you can not register on our forums.

we can't do anything about that Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Google March 26th 2013, 12:14 pm

i dont think this problem only in support forum. I think this forum in all phpbb3 forums. Check this forum http://avacs.zforum.biz this is a phpbb3 version and in this forum you cant register from mobile operamini but if use phpbb2 version then you can not see this problem but problem from phpbb3 only
Mr.Google
Mr.Google
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 26th 2013, 12:44 pm

Member Banned, Thread Garbaged.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down