The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NavigationBar Icons Request

2 posters

Go down

NavigationBar Icons Request Empty NavigationBar Icons Request

Post by Dalekk7 March 29th 2013, 5:38 am

(Today, I made a Graphic Request for my newest forum. I am satisified with the result, so I am requesting a Graphic Design for my other forum)

Creation Type:Home,Portal,Search,Members,Groups,Profile,Private Messages,New Private Messages,Register,Log In,Log out
Size (In Pixels):normal size
Primary Colors:background black
Secondary Colors:text white
Images to include:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture on the left side of the "Home" Icon and on the right side of the "Log In" and "Log Out" Icons
Text to Insert :"Home","Floo Network","Search","Wizards","Groups","Profile","No New Owls","New Owls","Enroll","Log In","Log Out" (respectively as listed in 'Creation Type')
Font (Provide Download Link):Playball font download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Font Color:white
Link to My Forumotion Forum:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum:Dark Times Await: HPRPG
Extra Comments:I would like it to look something like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but with the colors and font I asked for. Rounded corners please. Also, instead of the two icons on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture that are on the left and right sides, replace it with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, for the "No New Owls" and "New Owls" and "Floo Network" Icons, since it's a longer text, you can fit the words in two rows, not just one straight line that'll be too big. And also, for the "No New Owls" I would like on the left where ever it fits on that icon,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture in black and white. And for "New Owls" I would like on the left where ever it fits on that icon, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture in its original color.
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dalekk7
Dalekk7
Forumember

Male Posts : 26
Language : English,Spanish,French,(Pig Latin)

http://hogwartsrestored.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

NavigationBar Icons Request Empty Re: NavigationBar Icons Request

Post by BlackScorpion March 29th 2013, 6:19 am

Request Denied. Please read the rules. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down