The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Border For Image

2 posters

Go down

Requesting Border For Image Empty Requesting Border For Image

Post by HogwartsAcademy April 1st 2013, 6:21 am

Creation Type: Book Cover - border
Size (In Pixels): 395x494
Primary Colors: Border - Same color as one in example in Detail Description below.
Secondary Colors: None
Images to include:
Spoiler:

Text to Insert : None
Font (Provide Download Link): None
Font Color: None
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum: Headmaster Firas
Link to your Last Graphics Request: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
Spoiler:

Detail description for your graphics request: So in my forum I am having a book-writing contest and I need to use an example for them to see. This will be at the top of a subforum. Basically, all I need is for you to add a border to my image. It needs to be kind of like a.. scary border.. not sure how to explain. Here is an example:
Spoiler:
. See how it is kind of scary, it has the blood and stuff, well basically that's what I need, except this book will focus on ghosts, so a border that is "scary". It needs to have more room on the top then on the sides and bottom, and the bottom needs to have more room then the sides, literally like the example above. That is all I need, please and thank you, I know this is a weird request and I am probably bugging so many people, but you all are blessed with wonderful talents and I think you should use them to their full extent, thank you very much my friends!
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Requesting Border For Image Empty Re: Requesting Border For Image

Post by BlackScorpion April 1st 2013, 6:35 am

Sorry, Request Denied. You have an open request, and you wont be allowed another one for a week after that one is completed. Please read the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down