The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make? Empty Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make?

Post by Kanti April 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

I basically want some tab or some page that I can make that lists recent activity of the forum.

This way I think it's better for members so they can see what topics are actually being replied to everyday and follow conversations better.

I saw something a LITTLE bit like that on the "portal" but nothing quite close enough to what I wanted.

Anyone know of anything like that?
Kanti

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make? Empty Re: Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make?

Post by E-Mark April 20th 2013, 2:53 am

You can use the FM toolbar w/ the notification feature. bye
You can activate them at:
- ACP > Modules > Toolbar > Configuration > Activate the toolbar: (Set to Yes)
E-Mark
E-Mark
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1412

http://coding-spot.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make? Empty Re: Is there a "Recent Activity" tab that I can make?

Post by Kanti April 20th 2013, 3:57 am

What does that do?
I already had it enabled O_O
Kanti

Back to top Go down

Post by E-Mark April 20th 2013, 4:08 am

When someone replied in a watch topic, a notification will pop-up on the upper-right corner. Check it as i reply on this topic Smile.

Also a notification for, friend request, private messages, a friend connected/get online on a forum, etc.
E-Mark
E-Mark
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1412

http://coding-spot.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum