DecusEtVeritas
TWYLYGHT
166 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

In progress (Only Topic!) New Editor

Post by TWYLYGHT June 12th 2013, 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is there a way to opt of this new editor? If not is there a way to at least set the smiley's back to the old way. They are hard to see even with the mouse over feature. Any member we have with poor eye sight will not be able to use them. I ware glasses and it's hard for me to make head nor tails on the smileys.

Thanks in advance for a quick reply.

Edit:
A few solutions for the problems.

Smiley Problem:
https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p60-only-topic-new-editor#830677

For the editor not appearing Problem:
https://help.forumotion.com/t124758-lost-my-new-text-editor-on-my-forum-the-fix#831689

For turning off the WYSYIWYG by default:
https://help.forumotion.com/t124664-language-issue-in-new-editor#830420

For the Quote problem, cursor still remaining in the Quote box

https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p600-only-topic-new-editor#832889
https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p600-only-topic-new-editor#832892

For changing the font color in the reply box [Working for phpbb2]
https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p960-only-topic-new-editor#838113

For changing the background color in the reply box [Working for phpbb2]
https://help.forumotion.com/t124671p960-only-topic-new-editor#838102

Currently the editor has bugs related to posting via mobile operating systems. Will advise not to use them, until they are fixed. Regret the Inconvenience.

Regards,
Sanket

To add an image to the text editor, add this to your CSS:
Code:
 .sceditor-container iframe, .sceditor-container textarea {
          background-image:  url("IMAGE'S URL") !important;
          background-position:  center center !important;
          background-repeat:  no-repeat !important;
    }
TWYLYGHT
TWYLYGHT
Forumember

Language : ENGLISH

View user profile http://taggersrealm.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: (Only Topic!) New Editor

Post by MousEarz June 22nd 2013, 1:17 am

Quotes & emoticons do appear to be fixed (thank you); however, none of my members has acceptable mobile access. When trying to post or reply, the editor has no formatting, link or emoticon buttons in either the mobile or "classic" version of the forum.

I'm hoping that the mobile issues are next on the agenda. IMHO, they should have been first.
MousEarz

Female Posts : 20
Language : English

View user profile http://craftyus.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by efbe June 22nd 2013, 3:38 am

@REDDWOLF22 wrote:is there a way to change the default color of the text to something other than black so we can actually use our forum

Yes good question, how do you make a dark (in my case black) background in the text area with white text to suit darker forums?
efbe
efbe
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : english

View user profile http://www.chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by patiogardener June 22nd 2013, 3:50 am

It is easy to change the text colour. Simply go to your Admin Panel>>Display>>Pictures & Colors>>Colors At the top you'll see Text color. Put in whatever colour code you want. Click Save. Easily fixed.
patiogardener
patiogardener
Forumember

Female Posts : 351

View user profile http://apatiogarden.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 19CenturyWBTS June 22nd 2013, 3:35 pm

@19CenturyWBTS wrote:
@APE wrote:...we are stuck with this new editor...

This is something I fail to understand, why is it not possible to give people the option to chose the old editor that worked perfectly over this "beta editor" that still screws up:

- html & BBcode
- tables

F.e. if one happens to edit a posting with a working table (of course posted BEFORE the forced introduction of this new editor) it automatically removes some "table" "/table" code among other things (we use a mixture of HTML and BBCode in the templates and they worked nicely and as intended before!), effectively destroying the entire thing right away. The same thing happens if you copy/paste one of our templates and hit "preview", the more often you hit the preview button the worse screwed up things get.

We don't use any "emoticons" (= Smilies)  and the likes at all, BUT we use tables and other code a LOT (!) on our forum every day for various RP postings - they ALL worked just fine before. Now ALL of them are rendered useless and get screwed up by this beta editor! Here is a screenshot as my questions regarding the automatic screwup of code/tables keep getting ignored:
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Px8

So you can see for us it's a pretty big deal since it has major (!) repercussions for our members, scenario moderators and admin staff.

I've been patiently waiting but never got any answer to any of the issues mentioned above. I also like to add that this problem with this "$§&)§&(" new editor killing HTML code is STILL persistent and STILL produces the same horrific results as shown in the screenshots above. I really would like to hear why it does that (since it makes no sense at all). I don't really mind that the editor is ugly as hell but it not working properly (like the old one did) is the main issue for me.

That said everything worked very nicely with the old one, so why don't we get the option to select which one of the editors is used on our own forum? I'm no tech and IT guru but why is that not possible?

Thanks!

19CenturyWBTS
Forumember

View user profile http://19thcenturywbts.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses June 22nd 2013, 5:18 pm

@19CenturyWBTS wrote:That said everything worked very nicely with the old one, so why don't we get the option to select which one of the editors is used on our own forum? I'm no tech and IT guru but why is that not possible?

Thanks!
To answer your question, its possible, but perhaps not practical because maybe it uses too much resources to run two different editors. Besides that I think they want to phaseout the old editor, much like Microsoft wants to phaseout Windows XP and will do so next year. They want to push the old aside to make way for the new.

In a year from now the old editor will be forgotten, you will have worked out all your problems with the new editor and no one will be complaining.

runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

View user profile http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape June 22nd 2013, 6:06 pm

Hi all i have the codes for anyone that are on PunBB and phpBB2 Forums.
Zen From the french forum wrote:
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Warning
These changes are essential for the correction of various bugs updated on 21/06/2013

This change should fix:

- The display of smilies
- The inability to write after a quote
- Loss customizing BBCodes with "style" attribute in the "table", "tr" and "td"
- Problems that become BBcodes HTML

Administration Panel > Display > Templates > Post & Private Message > posting_bodyTemplates>

New Editor: Editing Templates for PunBB

Should Add:
Code:
<div id="smiley-box">  <div id="smileyContainer">  {L_SMILIES_PREVIEW_NEW}  </div>  </div>

Located below:
Code:
<!-- END edit_reason -->  </div>

New Editor: Editing Templates for PhpBB2

These changes are essential for the correction of various bugs updated on 21/06/2013

This change should fix:

- The display of smilies

Templates> Post & Private Messages -> posting_body:

Remove:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN switch_subject -->  <tr>  <td class="row1"><span class="gen"><b>{L_SUBJECT}</b></span></td>  <td class="row2">

Replace with:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN switch_subject -->  <tr>  <td class="row1" width="22%"><span class="gen"><b>{L_SUBJECT}</b></span></td>  <td class="row2" width="78%">

Should Add:
Code:
<tr>  <td align="center" valign="middle">  <table width="100" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">  <tr align="center">  <td class="gensmall" colspan="{S_SMILIES_COLSPAN}">  <div id="smileyContainer">  {L_SMILIES_PREVIEW_NEW}  </div>  </td>  </tr>  </table>  </td>  </tr>

Below:
Code:
<tr>  <td><span class="gen" style="white-space: nowrap;"><b>{L_MESSAGE_BODY}</b></span></td>  </tr>

Replace:
Code:
<td>  <textarea id="text_editor_textarea" class="post" name="message" tabindex="3" wrap="virtual">{MESSAGE}</textarea>  </td>

With:
Code:
<td valign="top">  <textarea id="text_editor_textarea" class="post" name="message" tabindex="3" wrap="virtual">{MESSAGE}</textarea>  </td>

[*]Note: This is a copy of the french forum to help them members that are still facing a problem.

I'm sure the tech staff and The godfather will update the changes on Monday with An official announcement if you wish to hold out for them Wink

Ape Neutral

Last edited by APE on June 23rd 2013, 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 17040
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline June 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this Confused
We don't work with templates, Invision forum,  and have a lot of smiley issues. Can I use one of these codes and if so, which one? 

Caroline
Caroline
Forumember

Female Posts : 146
Language : Dutch

View user profile http://pspdreamland.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by laurielurcher June 22nd 2013, 9:42 pm

Members can't sent PM's still crashing their computers (not all of them, just some of them)  Can anyone help this??
laurielurcher
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray June 22nd 2013, 11:33 pm

@Caroline wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't understand this Confused
We don't work with templates, Invision forum,  and have a lot of smiley issues. Can I use one of these codes and if so, which one? 

Caroline
Template editing is only available on phpBB 2 and punBB forum versions.

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 49647

View user profile https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor June 22nd 2013, 11:53 pm

OK, I just tried out some of the features in the editor.  The only thing I found still not working is the insert image tab.  For now we're using the [img] html coding.
melodiccolor
Forumember

View user profile http://The HSP Dimension http://funhsps.niceboard.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richardr June 23rd 2013, 12:58 am

Is there a solution yet to the yellow color of the quote boxes? I would like to change it for our dark forum (phpBB2).

Thanks.
Richardr
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna2 June 23rd 2013, 2:35 am

I read where you're currently working on coming up with a fix for the PM issue for those using IE.  Will this fix also correct the problem where when you click on a thread in the forum and it places you at the bottom of that page instead of at the top?

Thanks
Donna2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richardr June 23rd 2013, 3:18 am

The previous solution offered for a simplified text-color template caused our forum's portal scroll to freeze, so we had to revert to the unsatisfactory standard template. Can that problem be resolved too?

Thanks.
Richardr
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape June 23rd 2013, 3:55 am

The codes will only work for the forum marked in the thread made

PunBB
PhpBB2
All other forum should be updated by the tech staff of FM if you still have a number of problems then you should still report them here,
The problem with Internet Explorer has still NOT been Fixed and may still take time there is still a live report open on that problem.

Anyone using Internet Explorer 7 /8 /9 should update to  Internet Explorer 10 And see if they still have this problem.

Tech's Updates Inside:

Tech\" From FM french forum" wrote:
Again a list of fixed problems:

Report updated

Improved: Reset the smileys on the side mode response "complete" and rework rapid response mode.
>> Solved

Bug: Preview (and "editing") are not developed. The display is not quite the right time.
>> Solved

Bug: HTML codes are not working (problem often reported in signatures).
>> Solved

Bug: Can not within the scope of the citation in WYSIWYG mode
>>  Solved

Problems still to be fixed:

Report updated
Here is all the information on our work

- Improved: add an option to disable the PA WYSIWYG
>> Scheduled for next week

- Bug: HTML codes are not working (problem often reported in signatures).
>> Solved

- Bug: Back to unnecessary line when editing a message.
>>: Solved: for just a few tags (including code share).
The rest is inprogress (List, table, tr, td particular)

- Bug: Crash in Internet Explorer (and sometimes Firefox) when you want to send a PM, reply to a message
>> We are looking for the bug.

- Bug: Problem with the classic version on phones and Firefox on Android.
Issue Acknowledged >>

- Improvement: Make the system simple color
>> We analyze a solution to satisfy everyone

- Bug: The smileys do not appear if they are stuck in a text
>> A fix has been made, It will be sent during the next week

If you are still having a problem you need to fill in this report
Code:
[b]Forum URL:[/b]
[b]Browser:[/b]
[b]Forum version:[/b]
[b]Nature of your problem in as much detail:[/b]
[b]Screen shot if needed to show what you see:[/b]

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Left1212(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Center11(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Right112
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Ape_b110
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Keep_s10
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 17040
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy June 23rd 2013, 3:56 am

@MousEarz wrote:Quotes & emoticons do appear to be fixed (thank you); however, none of my members has acceptable mobile access. When trying to post or reply, the editor has no formatting, link or emoticon buttons in either the mobile or "classic" version of the forum.

I'm hoping that the mobile issues are next on the agenda. IMHO, they should have been first.
Hello, the issue was already reported a couple of days ago, and was acknowledged by the techs, we will need to wait further 'til next week for the fix.
@19CenturyWBTS wrote:
@19CenturyWBTS wrote:
@APE wrote:...we are stuck with this new editor...

This is something I fail to understand, why is it not possible to give people the option to chose the old editor that worked perfectly over this "beta editor" that still screws up:

- html & BBcode
- tables

F.e. if one happens to edit a posting with a working table (of course posted BEFORE the forced introduction of this new editor) it automatically removes some "table" "/table" code among other things (we use a mixture of HTML and BBCode in the templates and they worked nicely and as intended before!), effectively destroying the entire thing right away. The same thing happens if you copy/paste one of our templates and hit "preview", the more often you hit the preview button the worse screwed up things get.

We don't use any "emoticons" (= Smilies)  and the likes at all, BUT we use tables and other code a LOT (!) on our forum every day for various RP postings - they ALL worked just fine before. Now ALL of them are rendered useless and get screwed up by this beta editor! Here is a screenshot as my questions regarding the automatic screwup of code/tables keep getting ignored:
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Px8

So you can see for us it's a pretty big deal since it has major (!) repercussions for our members, scenario moderators and admin staff.

I've been patiently waiting but never got any answer to any of the issues mentioned above. I also like to add that this problem with this "$§&Wink§&(" new editor killing HTML code is STILL persistent and STILL produces the same horrific results as shown in the screenshots above. I really would like to hear why it does that (since it makes no sense at all). I don't really mind that the editor is ugly as hell but it not working properly (like the old one did) is the main issue for me.

That said everything worked very nicely with the old one, so why don't we get the option to select which one of the editors is used on our own forum? I'm no tech and IT guru but why is that not possible?

Thanks!
Hello, About the problem with HTML and BB codes, it was already fixed according to the reports of the French staff, the problem about the tables is already reported to the techs:
from the French staff:
Bug: Added a border = "1" to the table tag when the message is edited
>> problem reported
We will need to wait until next week, we apologize for the delay.

About reverting it back to the old one, I'm not sure either as I'm no developer. The only reason that TGF said is that the 2 editors are not compatible.

@Donna2 wrote:I read where you're currently working on coming up with a fix for the PM issue for those using IE.  Will this fix also correct the problem where when you click on a thread in the forum and it places you at the bottom of that page instead of at the top?

Thanks
Hello, About the thread issue, we have not heard of a global issue about this, try clearing cache cache/cookies and also try another browser if it doesn't fix the problem

@Richardr wrote:The previous solution offered for a simplified text-color template caused our forum's portal scroll to freeze, so we had to revert to the unsatisfactory standard template. Can that problem be resolved too?

Thanks.
Hello, this issue only appears on the portal? Try using another browser to check?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richardr June 23rd 2013, 4:45 am

@Jophy wrote:
@Richardr wrote:The previous solution offered for a simplified text-color template caused our forum's portal scroll to freeze, so we had to revert to the unsatisfactory standard template. Can that problem be resolved too?

Thanks.
Hello, this issue only appears on the portal? Try using another browser to check?
Yes, only the portal. We use Firefox.
Richardr
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMomma5 June 23rd 2013, 5:02 am

The quote cursor is now falling in the correct place and the smilies are appearing on the left in their original box (please do not change the color of the box since I like it as it is).  Thank you for these fixes.

As I stated previously, some users cannot send PMs.  This appears to be due to the fact that they are using IE (and refuse to switch).  One other thought I had was that I have Javascript coding for font colors and also code added to my CSS stylesheet for font colors.  This was to enhance the color choices for members under the old editor.  Could these codes interfere with the new editor in any way?  I am not sure if the current color picker in the new editor is due to the change or is still working off of the codes that I placed in both the CSS and Javascript.  I would not think this would interfere with PMs but you never know.  What do you think?  Anyone?
RedMomma5
RedMomma5
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinysGrace June 23rd 2013, 5:06 am

Just a small question here. It would appear as if the smiley box for the normal editor has vanished on our website. http://www.serenityriverpack.com/forum

Screenshots below:

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 LvO9svp

Also, is there any way the toolbar in this mode be aligned in the center? I've scoured the entire topic but haven't found the solution.

Thanks! ^^
DestinysGrace
DestinysGrace
Forumember

Female Posts : 50

View user profile http://serenity-river-pack.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMomma5 June 23rd 2013, 5:19 am

Castiel_ wrote:Just a small question here. It would appear as if the smiley box for the normal editor has vanished on our website. http://www.serenityriverpack.com/forum

Screenshots below:

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 LvO9svp

Also, is there any way the toolbar in this mode be aligned in the center? I've scoured the entire topic but haven't found the solution.

Thanks! ^^
It looks like you might have modified some of your templates.  If so, the Godfather posted that if you have phpBB2 (and you do), that you would also need to make further changes to templates for the new editor to work correctly as described in this thread:

https://help.forumotion.com/t124616-new-editor-for-forumotion-forums
RedMomma5
RedMomma5
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinysGrace June 23rd 2013, 5:28 am

Which template needs to be edited for this error? We can't opt out of our templates because the appearance of the forum depends on them, but I can probably edit around them if I know which one to use.
DestinysGrace
DestinysGrace
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMomma5 June 23rd 2013, 5:33 am

Castiel_ wrote:Which template needs to be edited for this error? We can't opt out of our templates because the appearance of the forum depends on them, but I can probably edit around them if I know which one to use.
I gave you the link to the thread in the post above which describes the situation.  It says:

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 64x64_13Important : So that this update can be taken into account, members which have forums in PhpBB2 & PunBB versions with the templates posting_body and/or profile_add_body personalized must absolutely consider the changes below in case of they would have modified the templates listed above.
and it then goes on to describe which templates you need to modify if you have changed the above.  If you haven't modified the posting_body and/or profile_add_body, then you don't need to worry about adding the extra code.  Godfather explains where to add the code if you have edited.  Check out the link.
RedMomma5
RedMomma5
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinysGrace June 23rd 2013, 5:36 am

You'll have to forgive me. I'm not SRP's primary coder and our coder is away for awhile. I've taken a look at the templates but it appears we've completely changed them to our own. Thanks for your help though. I will just wait for the other coder to get back and help me out. ^^
DestinysGrace
DestinysGrace
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy June 23rd 2013, 5:49 am

@Richardr wrote:
@Jophy wrote:

Thanks.
Yes, only the portal. We use Firefox.
We will need to wait until they completely fix the bugs on the new editor, it may have been due to the editor's problems.
@RedMomma5 wrote:The quote cursor is now falling in the correct place and the smilies are appearing on the left in their original box (please do not change the color of the box since I like it as it is).  Thank you for these fixes.

As I stated previously, some users cannot send PMs.  This appears to be due to the fact that they are using IE (and refuse to switch).  One other thought I had was that I have Javascript coding for font colors and also code added to my CSS stylesheet for font colors.  This was to enhance the color choices for members under the old editor.  Could these codes interfere with the new editor in any way?  I am not sure if the current color picker in the new editor is due to the change or is still working off of the codes that I placed in both the CSS and Javascript.  I would not think this would interfere with PMs but you never know.  What do you think?  Anyone?
Hello, for the PMs issue, the techs are still looking for the source of the bug, we will need to wait until next week. Also, if you think it's better to alter changes(on colors) via Javascript/CSS, you can do so, I'm not just sure about the fact that it may or may not add problems on your editor.
Castiel_ wrote:You'll have to forgive me. I'm not SRP's primary coder and our coder is away for awhile. I've taken a look at the templates but it appears we've completely changed them to our own. Thanks for your help though. I will just wait for the other coder to get back and help me out. ^^
Hello, if you're the founder, you'll have to do this by yourself(the steps are provided on the recent announcement about the editor), the reason is only founders has access to the templates, otherwise you'll need to provide your founder account details to your coder, which is not advisable, but it is your choice.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinysGrace June 23rd 2013, 5:56 am

Me and the coder both have access to the founder account, as we're all good friends. |D But thank you for the reminder. (I knew that though aha. The help is appreciated though!)
DestinysGrace
DestinysGrace
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMomma5 June 23rd 2013, 6:00 am

@Jophy wrote:
@RedMomma5 wrote:The quote cursor is now falling in the correct place and the smilies are appearing on the left in their original box (please do not change the color of the box since I like it as it is).  Thank you for these fixes.

Hello, for the PMs issue, the techs are still looking for the source of the bug, we will need to wait until next week. Also, if you think it's better to alter changes(on colors) via Javascript/CSS, you can do so, I'm not just sure about the fact that it may or may not add problems on your editor.
Castiel_ wrote:You'll have to forgive me. I'm not SRP's primary coder and our coder is away for awhile. I've taken a look at the templates but it appears we've completely changed them to our own. Thanks for your help though. I will just wait for the other coder to get back and help me out. ^^
Hello, if you're the founder, you'll have to do this by yourself(the steps are provided on the recent announcement about the editor), the reason is only founders has access to the templates, otherwise you'll need to provide your founder account details to your coder, which is not advisable, but it is your choice.
Thank you, Jophy.  I guess I could delete the coding and see if this helps but I will wait until next week when they may have a fix in place for IE users.

Castiel, if you are the founder, you might want to force your default templates and then you will get the changes you are looking for (but will lose the custom style).  You don't need to delete your custom templates and can switch back to them if you don't like the change.  I also have phpBB2 with a black background and my editor looks like this in the default mode:

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Screen11

Last edited by RedMomma5 on June 23rd 2013, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
RedMomma5
RedMomma5
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tommycoo June 23rd 2013, 6:16 am

hello ?
did anyone know about my problem ?

why i don't see iframe emoticon on my post reply and new topic ?
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Cv1k

punbb version~
tommycoo
tommycoo
Forumember

Male Posts : 615
Language : Indonesia

View user profile http://www.atlanta.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray June 23rd 2013, 6:21 am

@APE wrote:Hi all i have the codes for anyone that are on PunBB and phpBB2 Forums.
Zen From the french forum wrote:

This change should fix:

- The display of smilies

Templates> Profile> Post & Private messages:

New Editor: Editing Templates for PunBB

Should Add:
Code:
<div id="smiley-box">  <div id="smileyContainer">  {L_SMILIES_PREVIEW_NEW}  </div>  </div>

Located below:
Code:
<!-- END edit_reason -->  </div>

New Editor: Editing Templates for PhpBB2

This change should fix:

- The display of smilies

Templates> Post & Private Messages -> posting_body:

Remove:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN switch_subject -->  <tr>  <td class="row1"><span class="gen"><b>{L_SUBJECT}</b></span></td>  <td class="row2">

Replace with:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN switch_subject -->  <tr>  <td class="row1" width="22%"><span class="gen"><b>{L_SUBJECT}</b></span></td>  <td class="row2" width="78%">

Should Add:
Code:
<tr>  <td align="center" valign="middle">  <table width="100" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">  <tr align="center">  <td class="gensmall" colspan="{S_SMILIES_COLSPAN}">  <div id="smileyContainer">  {L_SMILIES_PREVIEW_NEW}  </div>  </td>  </tr>  </table>  </td>  </tr>

Below:
Code:
<tr>  <td><span class="gen" style="white-space: nowrap;"><b>{L_MESSAGE_BODY}</b></span></td>  </tr>

Replace:
Code:
<td>  <textarea id="text_editor_textarea" class="post" name="message" tabindex="3" wrap="virtual">{MESSAGE}</textarea>  </td>

With:
Code:
<td valign="top">  <textarea id="text_editor_textarea" class="post" name="message" tabindex="3" wrap="virtual">{MESSAGE}</textarea>  </td>

[*]Note: This is a copy of the french forum to help them members that are still facing a problem.

I'm sure the tech staff and The godfather will update the changes on Monday with An official announcement if you wish to hold out for them Wink

Ape Neutral

(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 49647

View user profile https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2013, 7:55 am

Forum URL: http://ctrlc.123.st/
Browser: Google Chrome  version 27.0.1453.116
Forum version: punBB
Nature of your problem in as much detail: BBcode list, quote, code
Screen shot if needed to show what you see:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/15/26/55/24/010.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/15/26/55/24/110.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/15/26/55/24/210.png

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses June 23rd 2013, 11:42 am

@APE wrote:Anyone using Internet Explorer 7 /8 /9 should update to  Internet Explorer 10 And see if they still have this problem.
This is NOT an option for a lot people as you have to be running Windows 7 (SP1) or 8 to use Internet Explorer 10.

The highest Internet Explorer version for Windows XP is IE 8. Windows XP is the 2nd most widely used browser in the world. That's a lot of people that can't use IE 10.

The solution short of buying a new operating system is to not use Internet Explorer, to choose another browser like Firefox or Chrome that works on all Windows editions, and as a result works for forumotion forums.
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

View user profile http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tommycoo June 23rd 2013, 12:30 pm

hello ?
did anyone know about my problem ?

why i don't see iframe emoticon on my post reply and new topic ?
(Only Topic!) New Editor - Page 26 Cv1k

punbb version~

can someone help this problem ?
tommycoo
tommycoo
Forumember

Male Posts : 615
Language : Indonesia

View user profile http://www.atlanta.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum: