The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to place java codes side by side

2 posters

Go down

how to place java codes side by side Empty how to place java codes side by side

Post by oopsvissu February 16th 2008, 2:34 pm

hello can any body temme how to place the two ads in the portal side by side..i mean the width of 1st add is small so i want to keep another add inthe space left to the side of the 1st add.so what changes should i do in the html code to apply the changes.
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to place java codes side by side Empty Re: how to place java codes side by side

Post by hitesh February 16th 2008, 3:16 pm

i have my own tutorial. try this for google adsense..

We find that when we use google adsense it does not show in any format like in signature or in post. But i tried different combination. i also tried to make my own script for the google adsense but all got to hell.

Then i tried simple iframe based ads. If we put google code in simple html (only code, no other thing) file and then save it to any free hosting providers server then u can show google ads. Now we have to make iframe for that. The simple code which everyone knows is this but no one tried if i know.

Code:

<IFRAME FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=size HEIGHT=size SRC="http://www.yourwebsite.com/googleadsensecodewidth x height.html"></IFRAME>

If u still have any question ask here.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

how to place java codes side by side Empty Re: how to place java codes side by side

Post by oopsvissu February 16th 2008, 7:19 pm

hey but a small problem...as i uploaded the html pages to free hosting sites. so it is also showing publicity ads of that site in ma hosted site???wht to do?
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum