The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside

3 posters

Go down

I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside Empty I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside

Post by dopeboyonetwo June 29th 2013, 10:01 am

Hello all sorry i didn't read the rules show i dont know about this thing,

Before 2 years around..or more old owner of one forum give me hes forum,i was moderator there so i become admisntrator,then i just change password and email of my forum,but i forgot the password and i couldn't join :/ ...
 So now i remember the username  is "Zikmar" and  i know the email that i puted "qualdes31@gmail.com ,when  i try to find out the password with email,its say me this : The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

So i can't get back my password,and dont have any way to get it back :/ if someone can help me it will be amazing for me so long time ago,this forum had 1200 members and i cant work it , :/
dopeboyonetwo

Language : Greece

Back to top Go down

I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside Empty Re: I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside

Post by Sanket June 29th 2013, 10:13 am

Check the link in my signature for forgotten passwords. You need one more post to be able to send PM's.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside Empty Re: I've change password and email over 2 years now..and i cant join More info inside

Post by Angelo_Rules June 29th 2013, 10:13 am

Hello, you should use the tools, maybe they will help you:

https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Angelo_Rules
Angelo_Rules
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Roumanian

Back to top Go down

Post by dopeboyonetwo June 29th 2013, 10:19 am

I didnt wanna spamm on it sorry,now i can send you via pm thanks !!
dopeboyonetwo

Language : Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 3rd 2013, 11:15 am

Solved?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum