The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us.

2 posters

Go down

In progress FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us.

Post by BigC23 July 4th 2013, 1:47 am

Hello FM, My name Is Big C or Cody, which ever. I admin: gscorporation.forumotion.com 
Today, I recieved a text from site owner pimentel2, he informed me the site had been deleted. and prior to that he noticed someone had reported us. He has talked to FM the last time this happened, and the site was restored very quickly. 

Now what caused all these reports is that a similar gaming clan (who is hosted under a complete different host, not FM) has been reporting our site for being a copy of there site. The only similarities we have are names. Our clan is named Gunslingers Corporation, or GS Corp, while they are named GunSlingers Gaming. This problem arose a few months ago when our site was deleted once, then shortly restored. What makes this bad, is we are just a casual group of friends playing games, AND our owner had overhauled our website not even 1 day ago. 

So FM admins, I am requesting that our site be reinstated, on the fact that this is just a big misunderstanding. Our website has obeyed the ToS and have done nothing wrong. We simply want to get the site back. Thank you.

-Cody, Admin of GS Corporation.
BigC23

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us.

Post by SLGray July 4th 2013, 1:49 am

Are you the founder of the deleted forum?

FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us.

Post by BigC23 July 4th 2013, 1:51 am

I am not, but I'm speaking for the founder, Pimentel2. He is unavailable at the moment but I am always in contact with him. Would you like him here?
BigC23

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 4th 2013, 1:52 am

The founder is the one who needs to come here and ask for help because there is information only the founder can give.

P.S.  A forum will not be deleted just for a name. It had to be breaking the Terms of Service in some way.

FM Admin requested - Site deleted due to another site with a similar name reporting us. Slgray10

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BigC23 July 4th 2013, 1:55 am

He's told me he isn't home. When he is available would you prefer for him to contact you on this thread, or to PM you?
BigC23

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 4th 2013, 1:56 am

He can post in this topic.

I sent you a pm.

Edit:

Try the link now.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down