The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

4 posters

Go down

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by goldenfire July 10th 2013, 4:30 pm

I am happy with the support moderator and admins because they doing a great job here but i want to stress
out that many people or members  are creating fake accounts , accusations scam eg blaming each other and many
 more - (i am referring to both this support forum and Admin personal forum)

i hope you take this feedback seriously . I want to share this with all supporting moderators and admin because
i believe this is best support i ever been and feel protected & safe.

In my note , i happy with the support system. This is a feedback for staffs  and pls move this where it is necessary .

Last edited by goldenfire on July 10th 2013, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldenfire

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Re: Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by levy July 10th 2013, 4:41 pm

This isn't ideal place , you have a topic to expres your thanks : https://help.forumotion.com/t278-topic-to-express-your-heartfelt-thanks
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Re: Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by Derri July 10th 2013, 4:56 pm

To add to this if you see a forumotion forum that violates the TOS you can fill out a litigation report: https://help.forumotion.com/t12330-complaint-against-a-forum-how-to

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenfire July 10th 2013, 5:02 pm

Thank derri and i already know Smile,
@ candy fear, thank for helping, i already did post it there
and i wonder where to post this message Smile
goldenfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 10th 2013, 6:59 pm

Thread Locked as you have been redirected to the topics concerned.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum