The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.

2 posters

Go down

A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.  Empty A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.

Post by bearsstampfourm July 16th 2013, 2:50 am

i will attempt to be brief and too the point. but there seems to be a couple issues here i can not solve. 

issue 1 - out of my 300 members one (and only one) gets randomly bounced out of the site from time to time and once the get bounced off they need to wait an average or 30 minutes before they can log back in. 
- i have had them clear previous history and cookies - no help
- i have had them change password - limited help (still happens just not as often or as fast) 

Issue 2 - (same member) - occasionally the will try to post a thread in one area (semi related chatter) and it will actually post to another (Canada) 
- checked their permissions all is normal just like everyone else

issue 3 - (same member) - from time to time they will be trying to PM one member and it will be delivered to another member (tonight it was me that received them)
bearsstampfourm

Language : english

Back to top Go down

A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.  Empty Re: A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.

Post by Sir Chivas™ July 16th 2013, 3:07 am

Hi,

Issue one is clearly an issue that recently members been having from time to time here at Forumotion, read more about it here: https://help.forumotion.com/t123779p60-support-forums-issue-being-logged-out-and-unable-to-log-in

Problem 2: I quite didn't understand you, can you try explain yourself more? Thank you.

Problem 3: I've never heard of this issue before, let me see if I can find anything related. Thanks..

Regards,
Sir Chivas.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6965
Language : EN, FR, ES

Back to top Go down

A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.  Empty Re: A member has a tech issue i cannot solve.

Post by bearsstampfourm July 16th 2013, 3:10 am

perhaps it would be best to see my forum (sorry for the confusion) http://www.stampbears.com/forum 

now for example this evening the member started a new topic in the area called "Stamp Talk & Semi-related Stamp Collecting Chatter"

however when they sent it the new thread opened in "Philatelic Exhibition Zone" instead. 

i hope that helps. Smile
bearsstampfourm

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum