The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!!

2 posters

Go down

problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!! Empty problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!!

Post by Cat McFarlane August 4th 2013, 6:08 pm

Hi

I am using dsden.org from namecheap, and when I use that address, the error message is as follows ... the forum ww.dsden.org doesn't exist. Verify the internet address you typed : dsden.org and try again if there is a mistake. It is possible that the administrator has chosen to delete it. 

DNS lookup for Forumotion's 173.192.27.209 brings back result that no A records exist. 
75.126.156.14 gives positive DNS result ... 
14.156.126.75.in-addr.arpa.PTR604800p01.mail.dnspro.org
This is the right IP etc? 

I can't comprehend that another vital topic I posted about is marked 'only topic' when am desperate for help about going live with forum today ... does that mean only allowed one topic active?! Launching today, and would be more grateful than I can say for any help that can be given.

Many thanks, Cat
Cat McFarlane
Forumember

Female Posts : 31
Language : english

http://dsden.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!! Empty Re: problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!!

Post by Cat McFarlane August 6th 2013, 1:26 pm

please tell me how to link namecheap domain in with forumotion. gone to month's hosting with namecheap plus having to look at forum software there, due to no reply, as need to launch asap, but if there was support about how to configure (did everything right, but something needed on forumotion's side ... and had to go for domain elsewhere because couldn't understand french in order to buy credits; paypal not possible), I would be able to see if possible to stay with forumotion.
Cat McFarlane
Forumember

Female Posts : 31
Language : english

http://dsden.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!! Empty Re: problem pointing domain to forum that launches in few hours!!!

Post by Hardcore Gamer August 6th 2013, 2:08 pm

Cat McFarlane wrote:please tell me how to link namecheap domain in with forumotion.

I'm currently in need of help with this also. I'm using Name Cheap too.
Hardcore Gamer
Forumember

Male Posts : 524
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum