The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

3 posters

Go down

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by Minah Mon 30 Sep - 18:14

Hello,

I am an administrator on a new roleplay forum that is still a work in progress, and we have been having difficulties figuring out the site layout - specifically that of adding widgets to the forum. My main question is:

Is it possible to place widgets onto the main forum, without having to create a portal/separate page? And if so, how would I go about doing this?

I have seen sites where widgets such as "Recent Topics", "Affiliation", "List of Staff", etc. being placed right beside the categories and forums, ie. [url=narutosaga.com]Naruto Saga[/url]. I have attempted this myself, but it only pushes the forums right off the screen, stretching everything and make the whole site look wacky. 

Thank you for your time,

Minah
Minah

Language : English

http://purebloodalliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Re: Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by Nera. Wed 2 Oct - 3:06

Hi,

This should be what you are looking for https://help.forumotion.com/t22589-forum-widgets

If you have any problems after you activate them with your forums apperence, leave them activated so we can see and post here.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum Empty Re: Question Regarding Widgets on Main Forum

Post by *Judgment Dragon* Wed 16 Oct - 16:37

Administration Panel > Modules > Portal & Widgets > Forum Widgets Management.

This is where you can add and take widgets on your forum. 

Hope this helps..
*Judgment Dragon*
Forumember

Back to top Go down