The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Regarding Free Domain Giveaways At The End of The Year Here At Forumotion.

4 posters

Go down

In progress Question Regarding Free Domain Giveaways At The End of The Year Here At Forumotion.

Post by Rukiafan Mon 28 Oct - 19:53

I'm the owner of WiiWareWave which is a popular video games review and news website with forums that is hosted through Forumotion and we've received free custom domain upgrades every holiday season since we started in 2011! I was curious what the requirements are to be eligible for the free domain? The past few months have been slow for us, but as a whole the year was far more active than in 2011, so does this mean we'll be eligible this year, or is it based on steady strong activity throughout the year? I look forward to hearing what the support staff say about this! I really hope we can keep our domain, since our domain mail service is necessary for us to provide reviews to keep our activity high since most of our games we review are given to us via review codes from the developers of the games.

I believe our post count for the year so far is around 11,000 which is more than the 8,000-9,000 posts we had in 2011 and we still get thousands of visitors a week on our website, though some might be users using different devices, but it's still much more active than most Forumotion websites in our genre. Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Question Regarding Free Domain Giveaways At The End of The Year Here At Forumotion.

Post by Sir Chivas™ Tue 29 Oct - 4:30

Hi,

You can personally shoot a PM to Buttercup, she may be more informed about this than anyone else here at Forumotion, thank you.

Regards,
Sir Chivas.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6965
Language : EN, FR, ES

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Question Regarding Free Domain Giveaways At The End of The Year Here At Forumotion.

Post by Jophy Tue 29 Oct - 11:57

Hello, I believe this is more appropriate in this section.

=> Topic Moved

I will forward this to Buttercup Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue 29 Oct - 12:30

Rukiafan wrote:I'm the owner of WiiWareWave which is a popular video games review and news website with forums that is hosted through Forumotion and we've received free custom domain upgrades every holiday season since we started in 2011! I was curious what the requirements are to be eligible for the free domain? The past few months have been slow for us, but as a whole the year was far more active than in 2011, so does this mean we'll be eligible this year, or is it based on steady strong activity throughout the year? I look forward to hearing what the support staff say about this! I really hope we can keep our domain, since our domain mail service is necessary for us to provide reviews to keep our activity high since most of our games we review are given to us via review codes from the developers of the games.

I believe our post count for the year so far is around 11,000 which is more than the 8,000-9,000 posts we had in 2011 and we still get thousands of visitors a week on our website, though some might be users using different devices, but it's still much more active than most Forumotion websites in our genre. Wink
Hello Rukiafan,

For any request on the Support, you should provide the URL of your forum.

Regards
Buttercup
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan Wed 30 Oct - 20:17

Okay! My site is here: http://www.wiiwarewave.com/
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu 31 Oct - 9:43

Rukiafan wrote:Okay! My site is here: http://www.wiiwarewave.com/
Hello Rukiafan,

If you go on your administration panel> Misc> Spend credit> Domain name>  you should see the following message
Question Regarding Free Domain Giveaways At The End of The Year Here At Forumotion. Domain10
So, just click on the renewal buttom and your domain will be renew.

Regards
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum