The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy

+2
SLGray
rojeh
6 posters

Go down

Do you support this idea?

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Left1150%Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Right11 50% 
[ 2 ]
Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Left1150%Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Right11 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Empty Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy

Post by rojeh November 22nd 2013, 14:07

This is not for your members to earn virtual currency , this is for you to earn "Credits" to upgrade your forum ( domain , ads , etc )

Hello,

I have noticed that some websites offer their customers a free way to earn virtual currency
I wonder why don't forumotion have one too?
Matomy which is one of the known offer walls let you earn virtual currency by completing offers, you can also just make an order if you can't bother completing offers.
I prefer their offer wall from the others for the reason they do deliver your virtual currency that you worked for/paid for very quick (after you complete an offer or finish your purchase you do get your virtual currency after 3 seconds)
If you do also like to see a way to earn free credits at forumotion comment "I support this idea"

Preview :

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy 2j4qcgm

Thanks for reading...

Best regards,
Rojeh
rojeh
rojeh
Forumember

Male Posts : 31
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Empty Re: Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy

Post by SLGray November 22nd 2013, 14:18

You can get credits by joining contests and other activities on the support forum, and you can get a free domain name if your forum meets the requirements.

Also members can donate to your forum if you activate the donation system.

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Empty Re: Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy

Post by rojeh November 22nd 2013, 14:22

SLGray wrote:You can get credits by joining contests and other activities on the support forum, and you can get a free domain name if your forum meets the requirements.

Also members can donate to your forum if you activate the donation system.
First of all it is not easy to win on contests.
Second you first need a very active community to get donations, My forum had a lot of activity for like a year I had donations but lets say in these days the activity is dead (Stilll have visits but not a lot of registrations per day)
Third, when people do complete offers using this service forumotion win profit. (Free credits for the forum owners + profit for the forumotion community, all win then why not?)
rojeh
rojeh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri November 22nd 2013, 16:43

I don't think this is a good idea as like SLG says, you do have oppertunties to win free credits via graphic design contests, activities etc.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikerepc November 22nd 2013, 16:53

I'm with you rojeh, but can you explain how you think we will earn free credits? Reason why.
I want know than before voting.
Ikerepc
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
Language : Who cares...

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rojeh November 22nd 2013, 20:52

Zyon wrote:I'm with you rojeh, but can you explain how you think we will earn free credits? Reason why.
I want know than before voting.
You never heard of offer walls before?
You simply finish offers and such which are free
When I say offers I mean... :
completing a survey or download something and also watch videos to earn free credits.

It's all done automatic , one you finish an offer you do get your credits after few seconds.
Matomy not only offers free offers but also paid ones if you can't be bothered to complete free annoying offers (I recommend this one more than the current one we have right now)
If you ask me how that will help forumtion community... so the thing is when we the customers/members finish these offers to earn credit forumotion staff it self get profit aswell (Real cash)
For both free and paid offers that are done by us.

Matomy promotion video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8jFeGm5ytY
rojeh
rojeh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikerepc November 22nd 2013, 23:37

Credits isn't real cash, it is virtual.

I don't like this idea now.
Ikerepc
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
Language : Who cares...

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 23rd 2013, 00:49

Zyon wrote:Credits isn't real cash, it is virtual.

I don't like this idea now.
Credit is real money. Real money is converted into credits to use on your forum.

Earn free/buy credits to upgrade your forum using matomy Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Base December 15th 2013, 16:08

I dislike the idea of completing 'offers' to gain credits for your forum. They are long, tedious and even potentially scams. If you want credits then you should buy them normally.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 15th 2014, 11:38

Suggestion clean up
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down