Verify Forum on Google problem

Go down

Solved Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Darksphere92 on December 4th 2013, 8:53 am

I've read most of the topics regarding this but, Google doesnt want to register my Forum for some reason 

I put google-site-verification in the name attribute box (also Tried Verify-v1)

and the numbers in the Content attribute box. And it wont let it verify, is there a way to get it to work?

Darksphere92
Forumember

Posts : 101
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://fastforum.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Ikerepc on December 4th 2013, 8:59 am

Hello.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand your question, can you explain a little better?
avatar
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1150
Reputation : 155
Language : Croatian, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, SQL, Bascom, Python, C, C++, FBD & LAD for PLC and more... Little English :D
Location : Where web help & support is needed

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Darksphere92 on December 4th 2013, 9:13 am

Zyon wrote:Hello.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand your question, can you explain a little better?
i am trying to get my forum to show up when searching for it on Google. i am doing the meta tag method or at least trying to,but Google says it cant verify the forum, maybe im doing something wrong.

Darksphere92
Forumember

Posts : 101
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://fastforum.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Shadow on December 4th 2013, 10:32 am

Hello

You should read this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t9488-google-webmaster-tools#48884
However, if you don't manage to register your forum you should go on Google Support.
avatar
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15965
Reputation : 1729
Language : French, English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Ikerepc on December 4th 2013, 10:39 am

You need go on google page for that, you have link... When you do that, you need to wait few hours / days.

And not expect that your forum will be first on list when you search it with google. It is free forum
avatar
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1150
Reputation : 155
Language : Croatian, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, SQL, Bascom, Python, C, C++, FBD & LAD for PLC and more... Little English :D
Location : Where web help & support is needed

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Darksphere92 on December 4th 2013, 8:52 pm

Buttercup wrote:Hello

You should read this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t9488-google-webmaster-tools#48884
However, if you don't manage to register your forum you should go on Google Support.
Could you link me to what support page i am suppose to be at?

Darksphere92
Forumember

Posts : 101
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://fastforum.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Derri on December 4th 2013, 9:05 pm

@Darksphere92 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Hello

You should read this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t9488-google-webmaster-tools#48884
However, if you don't manage to register your forum you should go on Google Support.
Could you link me to what support page i am suppose to be at?
Hi,

I believe this is the section you need to post in. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/verification

You can see a full list of support categories google offers for the webmaster tools etc. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

avatar
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8713
Reputation : 629
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Darksphere92 on December 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

@Derri wrote:
@Darksphere92 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Hello

You should read this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t9488-google-webmaster-tools#48884
However, if you don't manage to register your forum you should go on Google Support.
Could you link me to what support page i am suppose to be at?
Hi,

I believe this is the section you need to post in. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/verification

You can see a full list of support categories google offers for the webmaster tools etc. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

ok thanks will try that, hopefully will get a reply from support most of them seem to never got a reply.

Darksphere92
Forumember

Posts : 101
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://fastforum.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Verify Forum on Google problem

Post by Darksphere92 on December 6th 2013, 3:02 am

@Darksphere92 wrote:
@Derri wrote:
@Darksphere92 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Hello

You should read this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t9488-google-webmaster-tools#48884
However, if you don't manage to register your forum you should go on Google Support.
Could you link me to what support page i am suppose to be at?
Hi,

I believe this is the section you need to post in. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/webmasters/verification

You can see a full list of support categories google offers for the webmaster tools etc. http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

ok thanks will try that, hopefully will get a reply from support most of them seem to never got a reply.


ok i just got a reply from the Google support and this is what they said. Keep in mind i have the meta tag entered where it needs to go.

Google Support: Please view the attached screenshot of the source code for your home page, the meta name is not appearing (see search box 0 of 0). The tag must appear between the opening <head> tag and the closing </head> tag.

ScreenShot: https://2img.net/h/s11.postimg.cc/qegh53lzn/9909.png

Darksphere92
Forumember

Posts : 101
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://fastforum.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum