The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot edit my pages!

3 posters

Go down

Cannot edit my pages! Empty Cannot edit my pages!

Post by UltimaJoe777 January 27th 2014, 10:42 pm

I work better on my html pages in html mode but I cannot edit it at all! What is going ON with this place lately? It keeps changing things for the worse!! How am I supposed to edit my html pages now? The visual representation way is no good I am basically having to resort to Notepad editing now to get anything done! DO SOMETHING TO BRING IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE PLEASE!!!

Edit: I managed to get stuff done in that HTML Mode but this is still most inconvenient because I STILL had to use Notepad as a middle man. If things keep getting worse like this I will find a new host for my site. This is just ridiculous...
UltimaJoe777

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Cannot edit my pages! Empty Re: Cannot edit my pages!

Post by Mike January 27th 2014, 11:34 pm

What question are you trying to get us to answer here?
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaJoe777 January 28th 2014, 12:01 am

Mike wrote:What question are you trying to get us to answer here?

What I want to hear is that the staff of Forumotion will not do anything further to inconvenience us HTML page makers and that things will only get better from here on in. It WAS a question as to how I can edit it but I managed to find a way around it so now that I have figured out a way to manage to edit my pages this thread is mainly a full on complaint that needs to be addressed by the staff or they will lose a user/customer.
UltimaJoe777

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray January 28th 2014, 3:35 am

Topic Locked

Forumotion can not guarantee there will not be any issues/bugs with future updates.

The issue is not with Forumotion, but with Chrome which was recently updated with bugs/issues.

https://help.forumotion.com/t129899-676-i-don-t-manage-to-edit-css-templates-with-chrome

Cannot edit my pages! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down