The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the staff (No support here)

+68
JennyorAlice
Draxion
Sienna
skouliki
Mimóza
Elementar
RyanPham
khabur330162
Caihlem
An
Kiyomizu
Take Notes
KpuCk0
Niko
Ellianna17
Kratos
Anzo
ANGrey
Angelo Andrei
Russel
Ape
Ace 1
DireGames
mpelmmc
109190xmas
Sir. Mayo
Nemo
ShadesOfJay
_Twisted_Mods_
Worst Nightmare
Eugeo Igvalt
brandon_g
Ultron's Vision
darkgoku
Joost
Stephen-
Ramdaman
AngelaHolmes
Agent 86
kur0
TheCrow
Nicole GFA
RichDope
PunBBGR
01roby
Illest
remson
Tommy Lee
The Wicked Angel
Thor2
levy
JazeonX
Kiaraa
Ange Tuteur
Beyonder
Sir Chivas™
BlackScorpion
ddoesmc
TheShaka
Derri
SLGray
Jophy
Pizza Boi
RadioHead
Kite Trojan
Rhino.Freak
T.R24
Base
72 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Empty Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base April 4th 2014, 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Members have suggested a topic where they can ask questions for the Forumotion Team. Here, you are free to ask questions and members of staff will answer them.

Please note that the staff reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that we deem as inappropriate. This topic will also be locked if things get out of hand. Thank you.

This is NOT a place to ask for support. All questions regarding support must be done in the appropriate sections.

Last edited by Base on May 7th 2014, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Guest August 27th 2015, 3:18 am

DireGames wrote:Posting this so I can get support from staff via PM.
Bruh, they don't provide support via PM. Use the Support section

Back to top Go down

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Ace 1 September 1st 2015, 2:58 am

@Staff.
How fun is staff overall?
Ace 1
Ace 1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 843
Language : English - French?

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 1st 2015, 10:02 am

ok let's see Wink
Reason for my name:
I once had a capuchin monkey he's name was Boo but he outgrow my house and my wife kept getting sick from him so he went to London zoo he now has a wife Razz
I like all monkeys there really cute.

Is all Staff fun:
YES YES YES we all know when to have fun and we all know when to stop being funny and get down to work.

How long did it take me to become staff:
A really long time staff are picked when you help tones lol

Was you ever a support mod:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha yes and still am.

anything else you need to ask me Please ask away Wink

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Left1212Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Center11Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Right112
Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Ape_b110
Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Russel September 1st 2015, 10:27 am

Leah7 wrote:I do not ever see myself promoted.  I lack the skills for any other position other than designer.
You got the promotion @Leah7! You deserved it.

How does it feel to be promoted except the excitement and new username color? :wouhou:
Russel
Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 11:38 pm

APE wrote:Anything else you need to ask me Please ask away Wink

How long does it take to be promoted to Manager? And do you see yourself in that position? @APE

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 11:45 pm

Ghost wrote:
APE wrote:Anything else you need to ask me Please ask away Wink

How long does it take to be promoted to Manager?

It varies quite significantly. I was promoted to Manager after serving just over 8 months on staff. Joined December 2013 and was promoted to Manager in July 2014.

However SLGray joined the team on Jan 2012 and was promoted to Manager on Feb 2014.

Its also based on a need for a Manager. Generally we used only really have three Managers but with Managers being inactive at the time, I was promoted to help out due to the efforts I have put into the support forum. Then another Manager left and within a couple months Ange was made a Manager.

Generally speaking though and I can't speak for the entire team, having more than four managers would be excessive because we'd end up tripping up on each other.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur September 1st 2015, 11:49 pm

mpelmmc wrote:I ask for everyone obviously. What's your favorite kind of music?
I can listen to anything, but I prefer instrumental.

Ghost wrote:Do you love helping the other forum users? And do you see yourself promoted anytime soon? @Staff
Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be in the position I am. I like helping and teach people. Smile

No, I don't think there's going any higher, unless I were to join the company directly. I'm happy in my current position. Wink
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 2nd 2015, 12:39 am

Ghost wrote:
How long does it take to be promoted to Manager? And do you see yourself in that position? @APE
Hello @Ghost it can take a long time and some of us may never get asked to become a Manager i would like to think that one day i would be asked to become a Manager but it takes lots of trust and hard work to get up there but if i was not ever asked then i would be happy with that.

I for one did not even expect to get the job i have now i was not thinking i would ever get where i am now.

being part of the team is not a job to me it is a honor to serve the members of FM and the FM team.
I hope that Answers your your question Wink

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Left1212Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Center11Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Right112
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2015, 2:32 am

APE wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Hello @Ghost it can take a long time and some of us may never get asked to become a Manager i would like to think that one day i would be asked to become a Manager but it takes lots of trust and hard work to get up there but if i was not ever asked then i would be happy with that.

I for one did not even expect to get the job i have now i was not thinking i would ever get where i am now.

being part of the team is not a job to me it is a honor to serve the members of FM and the FM team.
Who were you before a support mod? Forum Reviewer or regular user? @APE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 2nd 2015, 9:21 pm

Ghost wrote:
APE wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Just a regular user that liked to help others when I could

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 2nd 2015, 9:28 pm

APE wrote:
Ghost wrote:
APE wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Just a regular user that liked to help others when I could

You had the helper rank remember which is kind of a big deal Very Happy But just to answer the inevitable question. Helpers aren't staff they're just users who help out a lot.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 2nd 2015, 9:32 pm

@Derri LOL the rank was helper but I was not staff I was still just a regular user that helped just coz I had the helper rank it did not mean I was ever going to get a job on the staff... as they say it's just a rank to say thank you for your help on the support forum Wink

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g September 2nd 2015, 9:52 pm

Hey! I got that fancy rank you all are talking about now too! Razz Very Happy
Anyway now for my question (which is aimed at Ape):
How long did it take you to get the helper rank @Ape ?

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 2nd 2015, 9:58 pm

brandon_g wrote:Hey! I got that fancy rank you all are talking about now too! Razz Very Happy
Umm Not really sure i was a member for a long time before the rank even come in to the forum.

After the rank come in to play I think it was about 6months or maybe more I just come in the forum one day and BAMMMMM it was there I did not even think I would get it

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2015, 1:00 am

APE wrote:
brandon_g wrote:Hey! I got that fancy rank you all are talking about now too! Razz Very Happy
Umm Not really sure i was a member for a long time before the rank even come in to the forum.

After the rank come in to play I think it was about 6months or maybe more I just come in the forum one day and BAMMMMM it was there I did not even think I would get it
Have you ever tried any of the other ranks before? Like Forumotion Reviewer, Graphic Designer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 4th 2015, 12:33 pm

@Ghost No I have not ever had any other ranks all but the "helper Rank" and the one I have now

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 13th 2015, 9:55 pm

Who came up with the Idea "Forumotion Managers"? And what is their use?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 13th 2015, 10:03 pm

Forumotion Managers are like a Global Moderator

Their main role is to moderate the forum. To solve your problems you can contact one of the managers. Each manager is in charge of a particular section, but they can moderate in all sections. We ask that if a problem occurs, you can contact them by private message instead of trying to solve it between members.

They also have some tools that support mods do not have and they have more rights / Power on the forum then we do.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur September 13th 2015, 10:27 pm

In short ; we're gods. Cool

Fun fact : The managers are known as "Moderators" and support moderators are known as "Helpers" on our other support languages. We're the oddballs. What a Face
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 13th 2015, 11:14 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote: We're the oddballs. What a Face
Oi speak for your self lmao :wouhou:

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2015, 1:24 am

Do you think Buttercup or The Godfather would add more CSS Codes like Quick Quote, Custom ban screen, etc in the future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur September 14th 2015, 6:42 am

@Ape lol!

@Ghost I think if anything were to be added, it'd be something that is kind of essential or makes browsing the forum easier.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 16th 2015, 9:05 pm

Do you think the rule: "Colors and Bold text are reserved for staff members" will be removed anytime soon? Cause I don't see why we can't use it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 17th 2015, 3:22 am

Ghost wrote:Do you think the rule: "Colors and Bold text are reserved for staff members" will be removed anytime soon? Cause I don't see why we can't use it. Very Happy
No.

It is used by staff because it stands out from normal text.

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 10 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 17th 2015, 3:29 am

SLGray wrote:
Ghost wrote:Do you think the rule: "Colors and Bold text are reserved for staff members" will be removed anytime soon? Cause I don't see why we can't use it. Very Happy
No.

It is used by staff because it stands out from normal text.
lol....not really, its just darker...

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 17th 2015, 3:40 am

Well, my moderation color stand out from the normal text.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2015, 2:52 am

Which position did you like best?(Support Moderators, Managers, Forum Reviewers, Graphic Designers)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 18th 2015, 3:23 am

I like both of my positions:  Support Moderator & Manager.  They both do the same thing, except Managers moderate more of the support forum.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Andrei September 18th 2015, 7:12 pm

I have a question for staff ! Very Happy
So , if i copy the curently icons and buttons on that forum , what is the risk?
Angelo Andrei
Angelo Andrei

Male Posts : 12
Language : Romanian , English & German | HTML

http://www.help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2015, 7:16 pm

That depends on who owns the images and icons that you are talking about. ^^ You should ask the owner to use his or her images.

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next