10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FPromotion - Page 2 Empty FPromotion

Post by Sir Chivas™ April 24th 2014, 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

FPromotion - Page 2 O7m4j4

Hello New members of FMPromotion,

I am glad to announce our grand opening of this community has officially arrived! Finally! Maybe all of you are excited or so, but let's take a look at our schedule for this upcoming months! We've prepared for you all the following:

1. We will have our first contest of the month! Please stay tune for more information about this...
2. All of the services will be free till April 25, 2014.
3. Those who reach top poster of the week will receive 200 points at the end of the week.
4. We will start our Forum of the Month on the 20th for May's FOTM.
5. Those with the best signature will also win, please be aware that prices and more information will be posted later throughout this week.
6. The first 15 member who register the first 3 days will win 500 points!

Forum address:

Language: English

Forum description: We are here to promote and help your Forumotion forum get active, use our services to get the opportunity to get your forum known. We have contests where you can win different sort of things. We advise you to check us out! Very Happy

You are expected to read and understand these rules and regulations. There is no "accidental" rule breaking. If you break the rules, whether you read them or not, that is your fault. Not ours. Have fun and enjoy posting.

Last edited by Sir Chivas™ on September 24th 2021, 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6822
Language : EN, FR, ES

View user profile

TonnyKamper likes this post

Back to top Go down

FPromotion - Page 2 Empty Re: FPromotion

Post by Sir Chivas™ September 24th 2021, 4:46 am

FPromotion Is Under Construction

Hello

I am glad to announce that I will be rebuilding FPromotion this upcoming months, I'll be preparing for our grand return of this community!

*Can a moderator please remove any links regarding the forum from any other members' posted above, until further notice, thank you.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

View user profile

BlackScorpion, Derri, TonnyKamper, TheCrow and pedxz like this post

Back to top Go down

FPromotion - Page 2 Empty Re: FPromotion

Post by Sir Chivas™ October 4th 2021, 5:03 am

FPromotion Is Under Construction

Hello

I am glad to announce that I am in search of two Administrators. The types of Admins and their roles:

ProAdmin:
This Admin will be more of a forum technician. So in other words, you must have knowledge in the areas of coding languages such as: HTML, CSS, JavaScript & more. Making sure that the community infrastructure and design is running smoothly for every new members and existing members. Aside of the technical part, (s)he will lend a hand to a General Administrator when not available.

General Administrator:
This will be an acting Manager/Supervisor for all Staff. Managing and training the staff. Step in when something must be fixed. Writing and updating policies, rules, and guidelines. Interacting with the members and be a good influence. (Managing the Forum Shop) Change of usernames, rank titles, passwords, points, affiliations, and passing down information down to either the ProAdmin or the Founder himself. Managing the Forum of the Month Event and any other type of events.

Pm me here for the application.

Note: The URL's//Links provided above do not work currently. We are still in the process of being reconstructed. We will start promoting the correct domain when complete.

Regards,
FPromotion.

Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

View user profile

SLGray, Derri, SarkZKalie, TonnyKamper and TheCrow like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2