The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Topic

4 posters

Go down

Off-Topic Empty Re: Off-Topic

Post by Hades - magic. May 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

Yeah and there would be my view of this forum. Well i can say this forum is so limited in point of imagination. I could not ever imagine a worse forum than this one...

It's like you make a forum, you make some rules, some design and you are the king of game, as he said to me - ”I am the king of this game, i choose who die and who live”... It's like you asume you are GOD and in your opinion dices has already been made, but as i asked him if he would play a rpg as same, with the powerful advantage of bein GOD(Administrator) he said ” I would not play ” and he still is waiting for players, but now reply to me ... - How you would wait for players if you will play your game only if you are Administrator ( GOD ) and you are a big-big advantage from other players.

- You have to make missions to get X RANK
- But you did no mission...
- It's my game, i do whatever you please

So how you would play a game who asume you more limits than inquisition, how can you play if he do whatever he pleases with your ingame life..... It's like give to players free will then kill them because he didn't respected rules, as he didn't respected his own rules to....

--------

Last edited by Hades - magic. on May 2nd 2014, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Hades - magic.
Hades - magic.

Language : Romanian | English |

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex. May 2nd 2014, 12:12 am

" I could not ever imagine a worse forum than this one..."

yes ? if you didn't see a worse forum than this, why did you make the Character Request ? ...

"- You have to make missions to get X RANK
- But you did no mission..."

He didn't finish the forum, this is the first day, so take it easy boy Wink

Only for you to know, 7thSanctum is his forum, he is the administrator, so he can make you a banned member whenever he want Smile

candy, great job with this forum, you did a good job Very Happy
Alex.
Forumember

Language : English,Romanian,German

http://www.dazzlesupport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades - magic. May 2nd 2014, 12:24 am

Now he is saying he is God of the game only to me, not to other players just because i did not agreed to his principles. Now he say ”I will not allow you play this game” just because i did not agreed his advantage to this game, like he has 10 points of mastery(skills blah blah) free, and i only can have 1, because i am Civilian (because he want this) , but after he said i will be Civilian only he said i can be whatever i like to be, after this he said i will be only Civilian with lowest rank because he want this and i will grow up with thousand of missions only and other peoples could get their rank directly because thats what he want... this discussion ended with ignore from him to me on Yahoo Messenger...
----
Now i can say he is calling his gold defenders to defend his ”GOLD FORUM” , honestly i did the character request because i wanted to play then he edited my post... After all i seen this forum it's not how it looks. I can say i was Administrator on this site for about 15 minutes, he requested to me to help him with his Categories , i said i go to eat and i will make these Categories after this, he said i can do this Categories whenever i have time, OK i eated, i came back and he asked me about Categories, i said ”You told me to make these categories whenever i have time” after i said this he stopped my acces to ACP and deleted my account. If he did that great job what you are talking about why don't you see he not even take what he says....
----
And you now say i am a boy, but i could say i am more older than you are...
Hades - magic.
Hades - magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by levy May 2nd 2014, 12:34 am

I ignore peoples like you.
You started being my boss and said " You should edit Winterfeel, change that , that that that..." and you imporved dramaticaly the "i go to eat" discussion. You said: I go to eat and i come back to do categories. I said ok , when you comed back , like after 2 minutes, I don't said anything. After 15 minutes ( how you said but wasn't 15, was more ) I asked you if you started some categories and you said: " I can do whenever I want, how you said."

I stop coming in this talk with you because I have other things to do, but just one more thing.

My systems, my rules, anybody can join on forum, except you ? Why ? Because I want and I can do everything with my forum.
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex. May 2nd 2014, 12:36 am

"And you now say i am a boy, but i could say i am more older than you are..."

please, don't start a conflict ...you don't know how old I am, so ...
And I'm not his "gold defender".I'm just saying that , if this is candy's forum, he can ban whoever he want Smile
Alex.
Forumember

Language : English,Romanian,German

http://www.dazzlesupport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades - magic. May 2nd 2014, 12:43 am

Would you remember who helped you with RANKS? Who gave you ideea of knights noble and this things? I would say that  was less than 15 minutes but who would belive me as you kept me talking
approximately 20 mintutes. I did not tell you to change nothing to winterfell... but you remember? you said ” Can you do categories to Geography please?” and i said ”OK!” but then you kept me talking, remember? I never said i am boss and never acted like one, as you are the only who act like so-called ”GOD of this game”
----
Alex, do whatever you please. I said i can be older than you by absurd if u know what i mean but whatever...
Hades - magic.
Hades - magic.

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Empty Off-Topic

Post by Base May 2nd 2014, 12:48 am

This is no place to argue or discuss personal matters. I will be cleaning up this topic. Anyone else who posts off-topic will receive a straight up warning.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down